Following the CBN’s determination to extend a loan opportunity to firms, businesses and households that have been affected by the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic, NIRSAL Microfinance Bank’s portal has given applicants who meet its criteria the opportunity to apply.
Apply for Loans:
- 2022 BOA Agric and Non-Agric Loans for Nigerians
- IFAD Agrihub Nigeria project Special Work and Learn Training Programme
- NYIF New Round of Loan Disbursements
- Paga Donates N2.4m To Women Impacting Nigeria OrganisationN40,000 Per/m Free Graduates Salary – How to Apply
- ₦75,000 Stipends Stipend for Young Nigerians – Apply Now!
- ₦200 Million Non-Interest Loan to MSMEs
- SMEDAN begins ₦1.5m Loan Disbursement
- Quickteller N1m Business Grant Application Form
- Sterling SWAY AGFIN Loan – Apply Now
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Application Process
- ₦250,000 – ₦500,000 FG Loan by NDE has Commence – Apply Now
- Easy Steps To Register Your Business With SMEDAN, Using Your Phone
- USADF/DFC ASBC Programme 2022 for SMEs Apply Here
- FG to Loan ₦250,000 – ₦500,000 to Youths via NDE – Get Access
- Federal Government SMEDAN Loan MSME Fund | Application
- 600,000 Receives ₦3 Million Covid-19 Loan From FG
- FCMB Begins 2022 Loan Disbursement
- Stanbic IBTC Offers Smart Loan of up to N10m to Customers
- CBN Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF) 2022
Micro, Small and Medium enterprises (MSME) with proof that the pandemic has drastically affected their businesses and proof of job protection for it’s staff can apply for this loan.
Businesses such as Airline service providers, health, pharmaceuticals and medical supplies, and other income attracting businesses designated by CBN can also apply, as well as Shari’ah complaint.
MSMEs can apply for a maximum loan of N2,500,000, while households can apply for a maximum loan of N1,000,000.
Applicants who wish to apply for a non-interest loan should apply using their official portal.