Just now! the Federal Government approves ₦75,000 Stipend for Nigerians, including loans & Grants, and here is how you can submit your application for the grant.
If in doubt, whether many Nigerians who have applied have received theirs, then there’s nothing to worry about as many applicants who followed my steps guide below, have claimed the ₦75,000 Stipends from the federal Government.
Please wait a minute before submitting your application for these FG stipends, kindly check out our list of ongoing Federal government loans:-👇👇
- FG ₦4.5 million (NESP) BOI Grants: Have you Applied? Submit Application
- COVID-19 Loan: Fresh Update Drops on How to repay your CBN loan
- ₦2,500,000 Nirsal Non-Interest Loan Begins!
- FG to Give ₦30,000 to 41,207 Youths – Apply!
- Gov. Zulum Disburses ₦814m Loan to 9,100 Beneficiaries
- $100m fund to support women-owned enterprises in Nigeria, UK launches.
- ₦300k FG Tradermoni Loan – Have you Applied? Submit Application
- Applicants under the scheme will be graduates of Nigeria Polytechnics and Universities:
- BSc/HND/ or it is equivalent);
- National Youth Service Certificate (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate;
- Not more than ten years post-NYSC
How to Submit your Applications
If you are interested in these ₦75,000 Stipends (Loan & Grants) by Federal Government >>Click Here to Submit Your Application<<