As a key pillar of KKR’s COVID-19 relief effort, the 2021 KKR Small Business Builders program is giving out up to $10,000 worth of grants to support Entrepreneurs and their Small Businesses around the world.
In a bid to assist Small Business owners to respond to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and recover from its resultant economic dislocation, the KKR Small Business Builders (SBB) grant is designed to support business owners to sustain their enterprises, maintain or create jobs, and spur economic opportunity.
About KKR Small Business Builders Grants:
For more than 40 years, KKR has strived to build better companies and better futures for our investors. KKR believes in the power of business to drive strong economies, provide local jobs, and support thriving communities. All big businesses were once small businesses, and while KKR’s day to day focus is investing in and growing large companies, it recognizes the critical importance of small businesses.
Read: 598 Applicants to get Small Business Startup Grant Worth over N68 Million – 2021 Innovation Fund kicks off
Benefits of KKR Grants:
- Small businesses will have access to $10,000 grants.
- Technical support to small business owners through a range of mentoring and coaching opportunities with KKR employees.
- Connect small businesses to a network of resources and a thriving online community through partners at Hello Alice.
To be eligible to apply for the KKR Small Business Builders Grants 2021, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- The business must have between 5 and 50 employees.
- Must have less than $7 million USD in annual revenue.
- Demonstrate need for support and a strong plan for moving forward.
- Be in good standing with the IRS or the local regulatory body.
How to apply:
Eligible businesses entities are to visit the official application webpage and apply for the grant and ensure to provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: Not specified