In another way round, add your EMAIL ADDRESS here to learn about the steps involve in checking ABU Admission status 2020/2021.
Candidates that took part in ABU Post UTME 2020/2021 screening exercise should have at the back of their mind that, this ABU Admission Portal will guide you with the latest news on ABU Zaria Admission list and requirements for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Are you among those candidates asking if ABU Zaria has released the 2020/2021 Admission list? Then go straight to check if your name is among the merit list at ABU admission portal (abu.edu.ng portal).
Before anything else, ABU admission news have it that, the Ahmadu Bello University will soon release the list of successful candidates for admission into 2020/2021 academic session when fully collected.
Meanwhile, below are some of the most FAQs about Abu Zaria admission list which includes: 1ST BATCH, 2ND BATCH, 3RD BATCH, 4TH BATCH, FINAL LIST.
- When is ABU admission list coming out
- When will ABU admission list be out
- How to check ABU admission list
- How to check ABU Zaria admission list
- When is ABU Zaria admission list coming out
- Is ABU supplementary admission list out
Before you carry on, Download ABU Academic Calendar from Here to gain knowledge on how ABU 2020/2021 academic activities will be like this year.
Is ABU Admission List Out?
According to ABU Admission Portal 2020/2021 (abu.edu.ng), the ABU Zaria admission list for 2020/2021 Academic session will be coming out soon. Since the Post-UTME screening process have already commenced.
ALSO APPLY FOR UNILAG RECRUITMENT.
How to Check ABU Admission List 2020/2021
- Go to ABU admission status checking portal at abu.edu.ng portal.
- And type in your Jamb Reg No/Application Form No and Registration Number or Applicant Id & Last name (Surname)
- Then, select if ABU Admission List Batch either 1st, Second, Third.
- Finally, Click on “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS”.
Are you Successfully admitted? This is what you are suppose to do: Kindly proceed with registration exercise immediately.
According to ABU Admission Portal. Successful candidates are also advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the Admission.
How to Access your ABU Admission Status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal
- Look for jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ on your web browser.
- Then, Login to your Jamb profile with your Email and Password.
- Scroll down to locate ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab and click on it.
- After that, click on “Access my Caps” Then,
- ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION!
Important Note About ABU Zaria Admission List 2020/2021
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT centre.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
How to Print ABU Admission Letter
- Login to putme.abu.edu.ng/. portal
- Choose your programme type by clicking on any of the links listed at the portal;
- Click the links that shows up again to view admission letter.
- Then, confirm if it is your own letter.
- Print admission letter.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box