This is JAMB CAPS Login Portal. Now, it is time for all Jambite to learn the step-by-step tutorial on How to Check Admission Status through JAMB CAPS.
Did you pass your Jamb cut-off mark or not? Have you writing your POST-UTME? Then, don’t worry you will know everything for sure as soon as you read our guide.
Recently, many Jambite has been asking for the easiest step of checking the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Admission Status.
With regards to that, this page will help you answer this questions of;
- How do i Accept or Reject Program / Course Transfer on JAMB CAPS?
- How do i Check my JAMB Admission Status?
- What is JAMB CAPS?
- How to check jamb cap
- Have Jamb started Admitting Students into Universities?
- How to check Jamb Admission Status?
- Questions concerning Jamb CAPS and Admission Jambite always ask —see answers here
What is JAMB CAPS all About?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is a platform created in 2018 to guarantee clarity in the University admission process of Nigerian students.
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) was design to make supply in the market place (e.g JAMB PORTAL) where Universities, College of Educations, Polytechnics can place an ‘Order’ for students in Nigeria who passed their cut off points should be given admission through Jamb.’
The system is programmed in such a manner that, Universities can only admit those who passed their cut off points. If a candidate was unable to meet the cut off mark, that student would certainly be denied admission irrespective of the candidate’s connection. (i.e Admission is now based on Merit).
How to Check Jamb Admission Status
Step 1: Connect your computer/phone to internet. visit this link: http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx.. OR http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx It is the official jamb caps admission checking portal login page.
Steps 2: Enter your Jamb registration number in the space where you will see UTME Registration Number.
Steps 3: Click on the Submit button.
Step 4: Then, your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth,etc will appear.
Step 5: If you’ve been offered an admission and is your dream institution then go ahead an Accept the Admission. Otherwise, check back later.
NOTE: Once you accept an admission in Jamb CAPS Portal mind you, admission door is closed for that year.
So, we advice you to be very careful before accepting any admission when you are not offered your dream course or when you have a hope of gaining admission in a better school or course.
This is how the Jamb Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Acceptance page look like.
How to Check JAMB CAPS
- Visit JAMB E-facility Portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Provide your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Navigate to ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select you examination year, input your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Click ‘Transfer Approval‘.
- Finally, click ‘Accept‘ or ‘Reject‘ button to accept/reject the course transfer.
Information for Jambites who are yet to be admitted.
- Jambites who have not been offered admission should regularly visit JAMB CAPS Portal.
- And again Jambites who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
We believe that this article, has thought you” how to check How to Check Admission Status through JAMB CAPS”.
Have you been admitted? Share you success story in the comments section below.