Welcome to our African Development Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancy page. Do you wish to apply for OPEN JOBS at African Development Bank AFDB Nigeria?
The regional multilateral development finance institution established to contribute to the economic development and social progress of African countries that are the institution’s Regional Member Countries (RMCs) is currently recruiting Experienced Hire, graduate trainees, and interns.
However, to continue with your AFDB Recruitment application process, we recommend that you go through the following required skills & qualifications to know what you will be required of you to complete your application successfully.
Disclaimer: The African Development Bank Recruitment 2021 application form is free of charge. We won’t ask you for any kobo as we don’t recruit for the African Development Bank Nigeria.
- 1 Is African Development Bank Recruitment Form Out?
- 2 African Union Jobs 2021 Requirements
- 3 How to Apply for African Development Bank Recruitment 2021
- 4 When is AFDB Recruitment Portal Closing Date?
- 5 About African Development Bank Nigeria
- 6 African Development Bank Recruitment Salaries
Is African Development Bank Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the African Development Bank (AFDB) application form is out online for registration. The report has it that AFDB recruitment has commenced an application for qualified candidates into the African Development Bank (AFDB) at www.afdb.org/en/about-careers/current-vacancies.
APPLY FOR: WORLD BANK VACANCIES
African Union Jobs 2021 Requirements
- Be a national of an African country, residing anywhere in the world;
- Not be an active, non-active, retired, or separate staff member of the Bank;
- Not having close family relations with an active or non-active staff member, such as mother, father, sister or brother;
- Government officials, active military personnel and political party leaders are not eligible;
- age limit is forty (40) years for men and women and forty-five (45) years for women with children;
- Have outstanding academic credentials backed by a minimum of a Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in banking, business, economics or other social sciences, finance, international development, or in any other discipline relevant to the Bank’s business;
- have relevant and demonstrable work experience, strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work with others;
- have at least 7 (seven) years’ work experience relevant to the Bank’s activities;
- demonstrate proven leadership and consultative skills;
- have experience in strategic planning, project management and execution;
- have experience in formulating policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- demonstrate a strong ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data;
- excellent written and oral presentation skills;
- demonstrate ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
How to Apply for African Development Bank Recruitment 2021
- Login to AFDB Portal: www.afdb.org/en/about-careers/current-vacancies to complete your online form.
- Second, upload your credentials (as it required in the site) including your most recent passport photograph.
- Submit your application.
When is AFDB Recruitment Portal Closing Date?
All applicants are expected to complete their applications within six weeks from the date of publication.
About African Development Bank Nigeria
The About African Development Bank (AFDB) was established on August 14, 1963, by the following Fifty-four (54) Regional Member Countries (RMCs).
Its headquarters is in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire. and its official working languages are English, French, and Portuguese.
What does AFDB Do? The African Development Bank (AFDB) is visioned to contribute to the economic development and social progress of African countries that are the institution’s Regional Member Countries (RMCs).
The AFDB recruitment form for interested candidates is now available on the AFDB job vacancies application portal provided above.
African Development Bank Recruitment Salaries
If you would love to know about the Salary Scale of African Development Bank Staff of African countries that are the institution’s Regional Member Countries (RMCs). SEE HERE.
How Long Do Development Bank Careers Take?
A lot of our visitors are really on our necks about “How long does the African Development Bank career recruitment take?” In the meantime, the AFDB Recruitment process doesn’t take a long time like other Non-Federal government recruitment. Sometimes it takes up to six weeks for the completion of the recruitment process.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- Airtel Recruitment
- GTBank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- OPEC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- WAEC Results
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Jumia Recruitment
- NJFP Application Form
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions, please feel free to let us know in the comment box