Here is the Listed Vacancies for African Development Bank Recruitment 2020.
In this application portal you’ll know:
- Latest African Development Bank – AFDB Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- How to Apply for AFDB Recruitment 2020
- What are the Requirements for African Development Bank Recruitment 2020?
- When is the Closing Date for African Development Bank Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
- Lots more
KINDLY, JUMP TO HOW TO APPLY.
- 1 Latest African Development Bank – AFDB Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- 2 What are the Requirements for African Development Bank Recruitment 2020?
- 3 How to Apply for African Development Bank (AFDB) Recruitment 2020
- 4 When is the Closing Date for African Development Bank Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
Latest African Development Bank – AFDB Job Vacancies in Nigeria
|Lead Governance Officer, ECGF (Côte Ivoire)||VIEW JOB|
|Lead Governance Officer, ECGF (South Africa)||VIEW JOB|
|Web Assistant (Short Term Staff), PCER2||VIEW JOB|
|Desktop Publisher (Short Term Staff), PCER2||VIEW JOB|
|Senior Disbursement Assistant, FIFC.3||VIEW JOB|
|Principal Institutional Capacity Development Officer||VIEW JOB|
|Portfolio Results Officer||VIEW JOB|
|Lead Reviser – French||VIEW JOB|
|Principal Quantitative Risk Officer||VIEW JOB|
|Principal Procurement Operations Officer, COEG||VIEW JOB|
|Principal Energy Efficiency Specialist & Investment Officer||VIEW JOB|
|Principal Water Resources Economist, ECNR||VIEW JOB|
What are the Requirements for African Development Bank Recruitment 2020?
- Hold at least a Master’s or equivalent degree in Economics, Political Science, Social Sciences, International Relations, Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration or related discipline;
- Experience in assessing, designing, developing, delivering and evaluating training and programs for staff and RMCs Officials;
- Solid understanding of adult learning and instructional design;
- Very good knowledge of training and staff development delivery mechanisms;
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Strong familiarity with the Bank’s operations, procedures and policies, and deep knowledge of macroeconomic, economic policy and development issues in RMCs;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage their time effectively to deal with multiple demands and deadlines;
- Ability to drive training programs, mobilize resource persons, apply innovative approaches, work independently and apply new methods to solve problems, while remaining efficient in a fast-paced, changing and challenging institutional environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to work across institutional boundaries with various teams in a productive way;
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French, preferably with a working knowledge of the other language;
How to Apply for African Development Bank (AFDB) Recruitment 2020
To apply for this vacancies this is what you have to do.
Secondly, complete the Online Application Form and Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms.
When is the Closing Date for African Development Bank Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
NOT YET SPECIFIED.
List of Other Jobs
- NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship
- Total Scholarship
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nlng Recruitment
- Wema Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Custom Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates
- GIG Group Recruitment
- Unilag Recruitment
- Norwegian Recruitment
- Business Plan
- Danish Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Police Aptitude test
- IITA Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.