American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 | AUN Job Vacancies Application Portal & Form.
See the Latest Job Vacancies for American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2020 | Search for AUN Recruitment Application Form Careers Vacancies Openings below.
In this official American University of Nigeria Recruitment application portal you’ll know:
- Latest American University of Nigeria Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- How to Apply for American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2020
- What are the Requirements for American University of Nigeria Recruitment Form 2020?
- When is the Closing Date for American University of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Process?
- A lot more.
What are the Requirements for American University of Nigeria Careers 2020?
- B.Sc / B.A or HND in Human Resources, Public Admin, Guidance and Counselling or related Social Sciences fields.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the particular position you want to Apply.
- Good oral and written English language skills.
- Excellent confidentiality, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Good computer skills (excel and word).
Steps on How to Apply for American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2020
- STEP#1: CLICK HERE OR go to ‘VIEW JOB‘ which is beside the job title above to Register with a valid email address so as to get Latest recruitment updates
- STEP#2: Go Here to visit the Application Portal
- STEP#3: Select any job opening,
- STEP#4: Ensure to read the requirements,
- STEP#5: Apply for any job openings of your choice.
When is the Closing Date for AUN Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Process?
The closing date for these application is strictly based by each position listed above. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Application Free of Charge.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the Drop us a line box.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.