Visit www.apply.boi.ng/register to apply for the Bank of Industry Loan application form.
The Bank of Industry Loan has officially announced the registration portal for it’s LOAN APPLICATION.
In fact, just, scroll down to read the requirements before submitting your application.
- 1 BOI Loan Application Requirements at www.apply.boi.ng/register Portal
- 2 How to register for Bank of Industry Loan Application Form via apply.boi.ng/register
- 2.1 Step #1: Is your company registered?
- 2.2 Step #2: How much do you want to loan?
- 2.3 Step #3: Enter your business entity Name and the Type of entity?
- 2.4 Step #4: Incoperation / Registration No and Date of incoperation
- 2.5 Step #5: Business status
- 2.6 Step #6: Indicate the purpose/utilization of the proposed loan
- 2.7 Step #7: What is your proposed security for the loan
- 2.8 Step #8: Contact Person
- 2.9 Step #9: Filling other information’s required
- 2.10 Step #10: Register
- 3 When will apply.boi.ng/register Portal close?
BOI Loan Application Requirements at www.apply.boi.ng/register Portal
Formal Application on letterhead and duly completed loan application form.
- Photocopy of Certificate & Form of Registration
- Business Plan which includes detailed Profile of the Business Enterprise with Curriculum Vitae of the key Management Staff
- Proforma invoice for the items of Equipment to be purchased.
- Sources and quotations for Raw Materials expressed in quantity and amount
- Means of Identification of Promoters:
(a) Four (4) passport photographs and Biometrics Verification Number (BVN)
(b) Photocopy of International Passport or Driver’s License or National Identity Card or Permanent Voter’s Card
- Bank Statement of the Business Enterprise for a period of one (1) year (for existing business)
- Declaration of Outstanding Liabilities to other Banks and Individuals, if any.
- Two Individual external guarantors with proper means of identification such as BVN, four (4) passport photographs, Identity Cards
and Letter of Intent to guarantee the loan.
If landed property is being pledged as security, then the following are to be provided:
(i) Photocopy of the Title Document(s) to the property being pledged. This could be a Certificate of Occupancy, Deed of
Sublease or Deed of Assignment/Conveyance
(ii) Evidence of payment of Ground Rent up to date
(iii) Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) of the owner of the property obtained from the State where the property is located.
(iv) Valuation Report from one of BOI’s accredited valuers
(v) Four (4) passport photographs and BVN of the property owner
(vi) Means of identification of the property owner
(vii) Letter of Consent signed by the property owner to mortgage property to BOI
(viii) If the property is owned by a limited liability company different from the borrower, then Board Resolution of that
- If operating from a rented premises, lease agreement must have a tenor of at least one year beyond loan tenor
How to register for Bank of Industry Loan Application Form via apply.boi.ng/register
Step #1: Is your company registered?
Click on Yes (Because on those whom there business are registered are allow to apply for this loan).
Step #2: How much do you want to loan?
Select How much you want to loan ( Minimum of #5,000,000 and Maximum of #500,000,000)
Step #3: Enter your business entity Name and the Type of entity?
i.e. the name of your business and the kind of business you are running ( Enterprise, Cooperative, Limited Liability, Public Limited Company).
Step #4: Incoperation / Registration No and Date of incoperation
Your RC No. and the date you got registered.
Step #5: Business status
Is your currently Statup status or is it under Expansion status. And then have you obtained the requisite regulatory certification(s)/license(s) for the product(s)/service(s) where applicable? YES/NO.
Step #6: Indicate the purpose/utilization of the proposed loan
i.e. (Plant and Machinery, Utilities (Generator, Transformer, Working Capital (Raw Materials/ consumables).
Step #7: What is your proposed security for the loan
Landed property(ies) in an urban area with valid title documents, Bank Guarantee from a Commercial Bank, Guarantors or Others as you’re required to specified.
Step #8: Contact Person
Enter your Full Name, Email, Address, Phone Number and Password.
Step #9: Filling other information’s required
Step #10: Register
When will apply.boi.ng/register Portal close?
The BOI Loan Application portal we close every form of registration six weeks from today.
- Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Katsina State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Kogi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Bank of Industry Loan Application Portal
- BOI Loan Application Form
- Agsmeis Loan Application Form
- NYIF Application Form
- Survival Fund Application Form
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.