Looking for a step-by-step guide on how to apply for an ongoing Federal Mortgage Loan? If yes, then you are right on track.
In this article, I will outline a step-by-step process for registering and getting your Housing, Home Renovation, Construction, Estate Development, Rent to Own, and Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan. This process is straightforward and fast.
Are you ready for my application steps? HERE WE GO!
What is Federal Mortgage Loan?
A Federal mortgage bank is a financial institution that specializes in mortgage loans. They can involve it in both the origination and servicing of mortgage loans. Mortgage banks lend their own money to borrowers and either collect installment payments with a fixed interest rate or sell their loans on the secondary market.
NHF Loan Requirements
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Savings account with a registered primary mortgage bank.
- Contribution to the fund for a minimum of six months.
- Proof of regular flow of income.
- Photocopies of other substantiating title documents.
- Survey and site plans.
- A copy of an approved building plan
- Bill of Quantities (if you have one)
- Valuation report prepared by registered surveyors and valuers where applicable.
- Tax clearance certificate for three years.
- Letter of consent to your chosen primary mortgage bank.
- Completed mortgage loan application form.
- Proof of National Housing Fund contribution.
- Pay slips for the previous three months.
For a self-employed applicant, a copy of the Articles and Memorandum of Association and a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation should be submitted.
How to Apply
Interested persons can >>Click Here to Submit Your Application<<