If you want to apply for a Federal Government Mortgage Loan Application, then this loan application guide is for you. The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) Loan Application Form Link Portal is now open for the 2023 edition. Read below on how to apply.
Are you searching for Housing Loan, Home Renovation Loan, Construction Loan, Estate Development Loan, Rent Own Loan, or Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan, The Federal Mortgage Loan Application Form covers all. Application Form Link Portal is now open for those who wish to get it from the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN).
Are you ready for my application steps? HERE WE GO!
ALSO READ: ₦250,000 FG Loan by NDE Begins
What is Federal Mortgage Loan?
A Federal mortgage bank is a financial institution that specializes in mortgage loans. They can involve it in both the origination and servicing of mortgage loans. Mortgage banks lend their own money to borrowers and either collect installment payments with a fixed interest rate or sell their loans on the secondary market.
NHF Loan Requirements
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Savings account with a registered primary mortgage bank.
- Contribution to the fund for a minimum of six months.
- Proof of regular flow of income.
- Photocopies of other substantiating title documents.
- Survey and site plans.
- A copy of an approved building plan
- Bill of Quantities (if you have one)
- Valuation report prepared by registered surveyors and valuers where applicable.
- Tax clearance certificate for three years.
- Letter of consent to your chosen primary mortgage bank.
- Completed mortgage loan application form.
- Proof of National Housing Fund contribution.
- Pay slips for the previous three months.
ALSO READ: FG ₦4.5 million (NESP) BOI Grants
For a self-employed applicant, a copy of the Articles and Memorandum of Association and a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation should be submitted.
How to Apply
Interested persons can >>Click Here to Submit Your Application<<