Bank of Industry Loan Application Portal Center | BOI Loan Application Form is Out click here to Register or Login to continue your loan application or check your application status.
Interested Candidates (Graduates or Non Graduates) are told to login to BOI Loan Application Portal to download the Bank of Industry Loan Application Form PDF online or apply through their portal.
However, appliers are to go through all the BOI LOAN APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS before applying for Bank of Industry Loan, grant, for graduates and for agriculture e.t.c.
Are you interested in BOI MarketMoni Loan? Then proceed to BANK OF INDUSTRY LOAN CENTER to see the Eight (8) things you should know before you commence your application on this platform.
In fact, before you go further, here are some of the FAQs about Bank of Industry Grant.
- How long does BOI loan approval take?
- Is BOI Application Form Out?
- when is Bank of Industry Loan for Graduates coming out?
- When is Bank of Industry Loan for Agriculture Deadline?
- Is SME Loan Application Form out?
- How to apply for BOI Loan Application Form
- When will Bank of Industry Loan Application Form be out
- BOI Business Loan
- Microfinance Loan for Covid 19
- How to Login to BOI Loan App?
- nmfb loan application form
- BOI marketmoni loan requirements 2021
- Is your company registered?
- 1 Eight (8) Important Things to Note about Bank of Industry Loan Application Form before you Start your registration on BOI Loan Application Portal
- 2 How to Register for BOI Loan Application Form
- 2.1 Step #1: Is your company registered?
- 2.2 Step #2: How much do you want to loan?
- 2.3 Step #3: Enter your business entity Name and the Type of entity?
- 2.4 Step #4: Incoperation / Registration No and Date of incoperation
- 2.5 Step #5: Business status
- 2.6 Step #6: Indicate the purpose/utilization of the proposed loan
- 2.7 Step #7: What is your proposed security for the loan
- 2.8 Step #8: Contact Person
- 2.9 Step #9: Filling other information’s required
- 2.10 Step #10: Register
- 3 BOI Loan Application Form Requirements
- 4 How to Login to Bank of Industry Loan Application Portal
- 5 When is BOI Loan Application Portal Closing date?
Eight (8) Important Things to Note about Bank of Industry Loan Application Form before you Start your registration on BOI Loan Application Portal
The bank of industry targets businesses that engage in manufacturing and processing activities. Target sub-sectors include Agro-processing, Solid Minerals, Information Technology, Oil and Gas and Creative Industry. Please click here to see list of SME product clusters that BOI supports. If your product is not listed here and you think it should, please provide information on your product here for review by our technical team.
2. Entities that BOI Finances
Bank of industry only finances enterprises or companies and not an individual person or group of persons. The company / enterprise must be duly registered and you will be required to provide the registration number for a Limited Liability Company or business name for an enterprise before you can proceed with your application.
3. Items that BOI can finance
The bank is principally set up to finance industrial equipment used in manufacturing. The Bank does not finance land and building which are expected to be financed from equity. You can also access your working capital requirements from any of the ten (10) SME friendly banks that Bank of Industry partners with at Monetary Policy Rate plus 6 percent.
4. Mode of disbursement
The bank does not disburse the loan to the borrower in cash but to the vendors and suppliers of the equipment that the loan application is for.
5. Amount that can be financed by BOI
BOI’s loan support to the SME starts from N5 million. However, loan below N5 million are provided on our matching fund platform which is operated in collaboration with various state governments and on our Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) scheme which is operated through MicroFinance Banks. Please click here to see how you can apply under the BOI matching Fund or the BOP scheme.
6. Collateral requirements
As part of the fiduciary responsibility in managing funds under its care, Bank of industry requires that you pledge some assets to secure you loan. However, the Bank also accepts other forms of security subject to adequate coverage of the loan being provided to you. Types of security the Bank accepts include:
- Legal mortgage on a landed property. The property must be duly registered with a Certificate of Occupancy
- Debenture on assets of the company
- Bank Guarantee
- External Guarantors with Notarized statement of Networth for loans below N10 million.
Please note that the Bank is willing to share assets previously pledged to other lenders provided the Bank’s loan is adequately covered in the arrangement. Also note that the Bank is willing to accept third party collateral.
7. Startup businesses
While the Bank under its general risk acceptance criteria requires a prospective borrower to have at least three years acceptable performance track record, it can also lend to start-ups at its discretion and on a case-by-case basis. A startup would need to provide proof of cognate experience in its business area and would need to have a highly qualified management and operational team with sound management structure.
8. You need to support your application with some documents
Please click here to see the list of the documents you should be prepared to upload while you apply on this platform.
Apply for nmfb loan application form.
How to Register for BOI Loan Application Form
Step #1: Is your company registered?
Click on Yes (Because on those whom there business are registered are allow to apply for this loan).
Step #2: How much do you want to loan?
Select How much you want to loan ( Minimum of #5,000,000 and Maximum of #500,000,000)
Step #3: Enter your business entity Name and the Type of entity?
i.e. the name of your business and the kind of business you are running ( Enterprise, Cooperative, Limited Liability, Public Limited Company).
Step #4: Incoperation / Registration No and Date of incoperation
Your RC No. and the date you got registered.
Step #5: Business status
Is your currently Statup status or is it under Expansion status. And then have you obtained the requisite regulatory certification(s)/license(s) for the product(s)/service(s) where applicable? YES/NO.
Step #6: Indicate the purpose/utilization of the proposed loan
i.e. (Plant and Machinery, Utilities (Generator, Transformer, Working Capital (Raw Materials/ consumables).
Step #7: What is your proposed security for the loan
Landed property(ies) in an urban area with valid title documents, Bank Guarantee from a Commercial Bank, Guarantors or Others as you’re required to specified.
Step #8: Contact Person
Enter your Full Name, Email, Address, Phone Number and Password.
Step #9: Filling other information’s required
Step #10: Register
BOI Loan Application Form Requirements
Click on any of the link below depending on your type of entity and the kind of loan you want to apply for. Note that this requirements coverers for both PRE & POST APPROVAL CHECKLIST FOR ENTERPRISE, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, LARGE ENTERPRISE & SME, COOPERATIVE SOCIETY and GOVERNMENT ENTERPRISE & EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME (GEEP).
- ENTERPRISE UP TO 10 MILLION NAIRA LOAN
- LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY UP TO 10 MILLION NAIRA LOAN
- LARGE ENTERPRISE & SME ABOVE 10 MILLION NAIRA LOAN
- COOPERATIVE SOCIETY UP TO 10 MILLION NAIRA LOAN
- GOVERNMENT ENTERPRISE & EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME (GEEP)
- LIST OF ACCREDITED VALUERS
- LIST OF ACCREDITED AUDITORS
How to Login to Bank of Industry Loan Application Portal
i. After you must have registered you can now go to https://apply.boi.ng/
ii. Enter your Email and Password
iii. Then after, Click on Login.
Note: Only candidates who have verify their email account is allowed to logged in.
When is BOI Loan Application Portal Closing date?
The closing date for these BOI application form is NOT YET SPECIFIED. ADD YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO GET LATEST UPDATE.
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application Form
- Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Diamond Bank Plc Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment
- CBN Covid-19 Loan
- NSCDC Recruitment
Do you think this Bank of Industry Loan Application Portal Center post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question about BOI Loan Application Form, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.