BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 Application Portal for all Nigerians to Study Oversea (FULLY FUNDED).
See the Latest news for BEA Scholarship 2020 | Search for Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2020 to Study Oversea (FULL FUNDED) Application Form below.
The federal ministry of education/federal scholarship board plot 245 Samuel Ademulegun Street Central Business District Abuja 2020 federal scholarship award invites application from interested and qualified Nigerian’s to participate in the 2020 federal government Nomination Interview for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship 2020 Awards for undergraduate and postgraduate studies abroad.
In this official BEA Scholarship Application Portal you’ll know:
- BEA Scholarship 2020 Application – www.education.gov.ng
- How to Apply for Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2020
- What are the Requirements for BEA Scholarship 2020?
- When is the Closing Date for BEA Scholarship Portal 2020 Application Process?
- A lot more.
KINDLY, JUMP TO HOW TO APPLY.
- 1 BEA Scholarship 2020 Application – www.education.gov.ng
- 2 BEA Scholarship Requirements 2020 Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship Registration
- 3 How to Apply for BEA Scholarship Award 2020
- 4 BEA Scholarship 2020 Requirements, Venues and Dates
BEA Scholarship 2020 Application – www.education.gov.ng
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu,
Hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for:
BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA SCHOLARSHIP AWARD)
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia; and
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea.
BEA Scholarship 2020 Application process is FREE! don’t give anybody any penny. Beware of scammers!
BEA Scholarship Requirements 2020 Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship Registration
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2017& 2018)for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2018) only. Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Undergraduate degree courses must hold a First Class (1st Degree with at least 2ndClass Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D. and only:
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted;
- Evidence of readiness to be released by employer.
FINAL NOTE (For all Applicants):
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign Languare course of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- Japan applicants must go here now http://www.education.gov.ng/bulletin/japan.pdf and also must have very strong background in further mathematics;
- The required certificates for candidates applying for Iman Preachers and Quaranic Professor for Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is WAEC as in other scholarship awards;
- All applicants for Flungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference; and
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarships must visit the website: http://www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu/ before 15th January, 2019.
- Complete the application form online
- Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to the completed Application Form on education.gov.ng.
How to Apply for BEA Scholarship Award 2020
To apply for Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship Awards.
- GOTO www.education.gov.ng to APPLY right now.
BEA SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION STEPS:
- Go to Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on READ MORE on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then, create an account by providing a valid email address finally, Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
- Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled.
- You are not to apply twice because double applications will be disqualified!
- PTDF Scholarship Application
- NNPC/Total Scholarship
- Unicaf Scholarship
- African Scholarship 2
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
- BEA Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates 2
- Apply for Federal Ministry of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award
- BEA Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- BEA Scholarship
BEA Scholarship 20202021 Fields of Study.
- Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc; and
- (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
BEA Scholarship 2020 Requirements, Venues and Dates
All qualified candidates are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin. For PROPER IDENTIFICATION:
- Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting.
OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR SECREENING ARE:
- Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for Undergraduate applicants;
- Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population Commission;
- State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white background; and
- Postgraduate applicants will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Exemption certificates only.
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of current International passport; and
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals.
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
2020 BEA SCHOLARSHIP EXAM (COMPUTER BASED TEST) VENUES AND DATES FROM 15TH TO 19TH JANUARY 2019
|1.||NORTH – WEST||KADUNA
GENERAL NOTICE: At the point of application process candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Center of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and
- Warning : Double Entries will be disqualified.
Official Phone Numbers: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) – 08077884417/09094268637
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
TIME : 9.00 A.M DAILY
When is the Closing Date for BEA Scholarship Portal 2020/2021 Application Process?
The closing date for these application is not yet specified. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
Feel free to let us know any challenge you encounter during this scholarship application process.
We are not www.education.gov.ng that is, offering Federal Scholarship award above. Please Note.
Anyways, Don’t hesitate using our share & button below to inform – friends and relation.Thank you for choosing careersngr. Above all, good luck!.