CBN Covid-19 Loan 2021 for Household, MSME Application Form Portal Registration Steps.
Do you know that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has re-opened the portal for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise (MSME) to get up to N25 million loan through NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB).
And this CBN Covid-19 Loan application form is for businesses that were affected by COVID-19. These was unveiled by the Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, through his Twitter handle on Wednesday.
According to Bashir Ahmad tweet, “The CBN, through @NirsalMFB introduces a stimulus package to support households and MSMEs affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. An individual can access up to N25million.”
Important Note About CBN Covid-19 Loan Application Portal Login
- The government, in its announcement, said that the scheme is aimed at supporting vulnerable MSMEs in the payroll obligations of over 500,000 employees.
- The Federal Government had announced that the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Portal would be exceptionally reopened for 30 states that had been unable to meet their quotas,
How to Apply for Covid-19 Loan
To register for this CBN Covid-19 Loan, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Visit the covid-19 loan portal: covid19.nmfb.com.ng
- And register your Email and password,
- After that check your email to verify your account,
- Once you have seen the message click on the confirmation link to be redirected to the Covid-19 loan portal
- Then, select SME or household
- Put in your BVN and submit.
NIRSAL Covid Loan Application Portal
If you’re looking for the NIRSAL Covid Loan Application portal follow these webpage – https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/nmfbloanapplicationportal.
- www.emplug.com Login Portal
- NYIF Business Plan Uploading Portal
- SEC Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- Survival Fund Application Form
- NMFB Loan Application Form
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Login Portal
Do you think this CBN Covid-19 Loan 2021 post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.