Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC) Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Nigeria – You are welcome to the Latest Job Application Portal for Center for Civilians in Conflict Job Recruitment 2020.
Do you want apply for the ongoing recruitment and job vacancies at Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC) in Nigeria?
If so, then read the next subheadings.
- 1 Available Job Vacancies at Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC)
- 2 Requirements for CIVIC Jobs
- 3 How to Apply for Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC) Recruitment 2020
Available Job Vacancies at Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC)
|S/N||Latest Job Positions|
|1||Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer||Apply For Job|
|2||Community Engagement Associate||Apply For Job|
|3||Research Consultant||Apply For Job|
|4||HR Consultant||Apply For Job|
|5||Associate, Finance & Field Operations||Apply For Job|
|6||Project Finance Consultant||Apply For Job|
|7||Training Associate||Apply For Job|
Requirements for CIVIC Jobs
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND;
- Good understanding of media and communication;
- Computer literate.
- Ability to build support from staff across teams and to build the capacity of others.
- Proven ability to coordinate effective resource allocation to ensure quality programmes.
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills, including ability to think creatively and innovate and to set priorities, manageable workplans and evaluate progress.
- Strong communications skills (both written and verbal). The ability to analyse complex data and summarise it for a range of different audiences.
- Experience of working within budget constraints.
- Commitment to CIVIC’s mission, values and approach
- Commitment to support cross organisational initiatives.
- Commitment to team working and understanding of how to contribute.
- Ability to operate within a predominantly administratively self-servicing environment.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required. Fluency in Hausa, Kanuri and/or Shuwa-Arabic is an advantage.
- Ability to reside/travel frequently within the activity locations.
How to Apply for Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC) Recruitment 2020
- You need to Click here OR go to ‘Apply Now‘ to Register with a valid email address.
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms.
When is the Closing Date for Center for Civilians in Conflict Job Recruitment Portal Application?
Not yet Specified.
List of Other Jobs in Nigeria
- Icpc-Job Vacancies
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.