Applications are currently ongoing for qualified people who wish to join Channels TV Careers through the following job vacancies below.
Suitable candidates are asked to visit the Channels TV Recruitment Portal to commence their online application.
Before you start your Channels TV Recruitment application process, it is advisable that you go through the following required skills & qualifications to know what you will be required of you to complete your application successfully.
Disclaimer: Channels TV Recruitment 2021 application form is free of charge. We won’t ask you for any kobo.
Is Channels TV Recruiting Now?
Yes, Channels TV – is actively recruiting. The Channels TV Careers portal has listed the job positions. It may interest you to see the available positions in Nigeria below.
Channels TV Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND Degree in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
How to Apply for Channels TV Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates should submit the following documents to [email protected].
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Show reel or portfolio of your work
- Writing Sample
- Write at least 10 satirical jokes about five unrelated events in the news from the last week on less than one page. Ensure news media and political topics are satirized, as well as conservative, moderate, and liberal perspectives. Use a range of satirical devices such as irony, parody and sarcasm. If possible, include links to video clips that play into your joke(s).
- Copies of credentials : (Qualifying certificates obtained from schools and institutions attended (from S.S.C.E to Higher Institution(s) and any Certifications from professional bodies if any; NYSC Certificate or Certificate of Exemption; Birth Certificate; Scanned recent passport photo).
Eligible candidates applying for this position must be resident in or able to live and work in Lagos State at own cost.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable
When is Channels TV Recruitment Portal 2021 Closing Date?
The closing date for the job positions listed above is six weeks from the date of publication.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- NPF Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- Amazon Recruitment
- John Snow Inc Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Jumia Recruitment
- Management Sciences for Health Recruitment
- Ibaka TV Recruitment
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions, please feel free to let us know in the comment box