Most Recruitment site for Danish Refugee Council Jobs in Nigeria 2020. Don’t take candidates to the main DRC Vacancies Application Portal for Enrollment Process.
Else, they concentrate on making candidates go through a lot of stress while trying to apply for the Danish Refugee Council DRC Recruitment in Nigeria.
In Short, many Suitable Applicants out there thinks that Danish Refugee Council Careers 2020 vacancies alert is not true.
So today, we’re going to truly show you how to apply for Latest DRC Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria below.
Latest Danish Refugee Council DRC Jobs in Nigeria
- 1 Latest Danish Refugee Council DRC Jobs in Nigeria
- 2 What are the Requirements for Danish Refugee Council Recruitment 2020?
- 3 Steps on How to Apply for Danish Refugee Council Vacancies 2020
- 4 When is the Closing Date for Danish Refugee Council DRC Careers Portal 2020 Application?
|Protection Officer||VIEW JOB|
|Support Services Officer||VIEW JOB|
|Protection Assistant||VIEW JOB|
|Project Team Leader||VIEW JOB|
|Project Manager – COVID19 Response||VIEW JOB|
|Area Manager||VIEW JOB|
|Protection Assistant (Dikwa)||VIEW JOB|
|Protection Officer (Borno)||VIEW JOB|
|Protection Assistant (Gwoza)||VIEW JOB|
|Infection, Prevention and Control Officer (Gwoza)||VIEW JOB|
|Infection, Prevention and Control Officer (Dikwa)||VIEW JOB|
|Infection Prevention Control Officer||VIEW JOB|
What are the Requirements for Danish Refugee Council Recruitment 2020?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health related field or another appropriate Degree with a combination of working experience in public health outbreaks such as Ebola, Lassa Fever, Cholera and etc.
- At least 3 years experience in planning, implementing and evaluating emergency-related projects.
- Thorough knowledge of health emergencies operations and implementation.
- Good IT skills (especially MS Office).
- Highly self-driven while striving for perfection under minimum supervision.
- Experience working in emergency response with NGOs, preferably in a humanitarian context.
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to our values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
Steps on How to Apply for Danish Refugee Council Vacancies 2020
- STEP#1: CLICK HERE OR go to ‘VIEW JOB‘ which is beside the job title above to Register with a valid email address so as to get Latest recruitment updates
- STEP#2: Go Here to visit the Application Portal
- STEP#3: Select any job opening,
- STEP#4: Ensure to read the requirements,
- STEP#5: Apply for any job openings of your choice.
When is the Closing Date for Danish Refugee Council DRC Careers Portal 2020 Application?
The closing date for these application is strictly based by each position listed above. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
List of Other Jobs in Nigeria
- NGO Recruitment
- National Sales Manager at Sales Force Consulting
- Jhpiego Corporation Recruitment
- NewCruse FM Recruitment
- Higher Ground International Schools Recruitment
- Training Officer at Pathway 2 See One Nigeria Limited
- Women Impacting Nigeria Recruitment
- School Kits Limited Recruitment
- Noratu Consulting Recruitment
- Management First Recruitment
Danish Refugee Council Job Application Process is Free of Charge. Be warned.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the Drop us a line box.
Careersngr do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.