DV Entrant Status Check 2021 & 2022 | www.dvlottery.state.gov – Learn how you can check for the DV Entrant Status for 2021 and 2022.
Please note: The Department of State will not email notification letters or notify selectees by email. The U.S. embassies and consulates will not provide a list of selectees. Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website is the ONLY means by which the Department of State notifies selectees of their selection.
How to Check for DV Entrant Status
2021 Entrant Status Check
DV-2021 Entrants have until September 30, 2021 to check the status of their entry through this website. The DV-2021 registration period was from October 2, 2019, until November 5, 2019.
- Go to https://dvprogram.state.gov/ESC/(S(nvcxwi4oy03whihzftmi4qxn))/CheckStatus.aspx
- In the space below, type in your confirmation number that was given when you applied (eg.2021XXXX)
- Provide the Last/Family Name that was used on the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form, including punctuation.
- Provide the year of birth for the primary entrant (e.gyyyy).
- Type the characters as they appear in the picture. (Authentication)
- Click Submit.
2022 Entrant Status Check
DV-2022 Entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 8, 2021. The DV-2022 registration period opens on October 7, 2020, and closes on November 10, 2020. DV-2022 Entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least September 30, 2022.
Steps Involved in Diversity Visa Program
- Step 1: Submit an Entry
- Step 2 Selection of Applicants
- Step 3 If You Are Selected
- Step 4 Confirm Your Qualifications
- Step 5 Submit Your Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application
- Step 6 Submit Supporting Documents
- Step 7 Interview
- Step 8 Prepare for the Interview
- Step 9 Applicant Interview
- Step 10 After the Interview