Here’s Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 application portal for interested candidates who want to join the Ebonyi State Civil servants.
Would you like to know about the general requirements, closing date for registration and how to apply for your for this job.
In fact: If you really want to commenced your application immediately this guide is for you.
Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Requirements
Here are some of the requirements you need to meet for the Osun State Civil Service Commission recruitment exercise.
- You must have at least University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Area Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
How to apply for Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates may apply by visiting the Ebonyi State Government Recruitment Portal at: www.ebonyistate.gov.ng and completing the online application form.
Note: Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
When is Ebonyi State Recruitment Portal Closing?
All applications must be submitted on or before six weeks of publications.
- Note: Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment
- Plateau State TESCOM Recruitment
- Borno State TESCOM Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment
- Taraba State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc – Application Portal
- Osun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Sokoto State TESCOM Recruitment
- Ondo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Do you think this Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission recruitment post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.