Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023 Catalogue – The application for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMDs) Scholarship has commenced. See information on the scholarship catalogue (www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/), eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
Please be informed that Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Joint Master Degree in Economics of Globalisation and European Integration applications are out and will end on February 15th 2022 for Erasmus Mundus scholarship. However, we have provided the requirements for all student categories on this page. The online application will take place on the Official Scholarship Website.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for all students who want to pursue Master’s programmes in any of the Erasmus Mundus funded Master Degrees Programmes for the academic year 2022-2023.
This is a prestigious, integrated, international study programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions. Students at Master’s level from all over the world can apply.
Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022!
- 1 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023 Full Details
- 3 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023 Benefits
- 4 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Catalogue
- 5 Eligibility Requirements for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023
- 6 How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023
- 7 When is the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Deadline?
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarships
- Leiden University Scholarships for International Students
- Radboud University Scholarship for International Students
- University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships
- Émile Boutmy Scholarship for International Students
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023 Full Details
- Host Institution: European Universities/Institutions participating under approved Erasmus Mundus Action Joint Programmes.
- Level/Fields of study: About 135 Masters courses and 29 Joint Doctorate courses are supported by scholarships. The field(s) of study covered are: Agriculture and Veterinary, Engineering, Manufacture and Construction, Health and Welfare, Humanities and Arts, Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Social Sciences, Business and Law.
- Target group:
- Category A Scholarships: Nationals from countries other than the European Union Member States and Switzerland, Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein all together.
- Category B Scholarships: Nationals from the European Union Member States, or from Switzerland, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023 Benefits
- The programme offers full-time scholarships and/or fellowships that cover monthly allowance, participation costs, travelling and insurance costs of the students. Scholarship amounts can vary according to the level of studies, the duration of studies, and the scholar’s nationality (scholarships for non-EU students are higher than for EU students).
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Catalogue
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Economics of Globalisation and European Integration
- EGEI – https://www.master-egei.eu/
- Project locations:
Eligibility Requirements for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023
Please check that you have electronic versions or scanned copies of the following documents (together with their English translation if the original document is not in English):
- Your passport of other official identity document (not expired)
- Your proof of residence (see FAQ’s for proof of residence that are accepted)
- Your up-to-date curriculum vitae in Europass format
- Your proof of English proficiency (see FAQs for proofs of English proficiency that are accepted or exemptions) and do not make a request of interview
- Your graduation certificate (at least for bachelor) if you have completed you bachelor studies
- Your official transcript of records with study results (at least for bachelor) and a official copy of the degree certificate(s)*
- Your letter of motivation
- The following information on one to three reference persons, who must be informed that they will receive a request for a reference letter from the EGEI selection panel: Full Name, Function, Institution, Professionnal address, e-mail address
- (optional) All the other documents you want to provide for proving skills and qualifications
* Verification of original documents. We require that all admitted applicants submit their original degree certificates and documents for verification upon arrival in the first hosting Institution.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023
To get a scholarship to study in Europe, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Catalogue Application Portal
- Next, click here to visit the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for Joint Master Degree in Economics of Globalisation and European Integration application Portal.
- Select your choice oErasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 in Europe, openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the fully funded masters scholarships in Europe openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates
When is the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Deadline?
- Applications are open.
The deadlines for applying to the Eramus Mundus Master EGEI are the following ones:
- February 15th 2022 for Erasmus Mundus scholarship . All the applications submitted up to 15 February 2022 will automatically be considered for scholarships . Students who are accepted but have not got a sholarship can enroll as self funded-students.
- May 30th 2022 for self-funded students . No application submitted between 16 February and 30 May can be considered for scholarships. Accepted students having submitted during this period can enroll as self-funded students.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.