FCSC Past Questions and Answers (Practice Online Here) | Free PDF Download
FCSC Past Questions and Answers Find out how to Practice Online for free below.
Important Note: We were touched by the litany of unreliable materials all over the internet, which has lead to the failures of many applicant’s and as such we thought of reducing the gap.
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF. How serious are you seeking for this Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for online test? If very serious, we are happy to tell you, that we now have a complete and extensive FCSC Recruitment Past Questions that is available for download in a PDF format.
Also these our Online test past questions and Answers for FCSC Recruitment Screening is going to help you secure this job.
On the other side, if you give out to download this Free Past Questions and Answers so as to get yourselves prepared for the forth-coming examination screening 2020 at Federal Civil Service Commission. Then, we can’t surety you anything.
Still, we are very sure this fcsc-gov-ng recruitment Past Questions and answers will go a long way to help you understand how Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Recruitment Agencies set their Qualifying Exam questions.
How to Download FCSC Recruitment Free Past Questions and Answers PDF
To download the free Past Questions and Answers for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Examination Screening.
Otherwise, Just drop your G-mail or Yahoo Mail Address and we are going to send you the PDF..Okay.
Rather, you can still get our fcsc-gov-ng Recruitment Past Questions and Answers by joining our Telegram group.
Example of How Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment Past Questions and Answers look Like
Which of these is a domestic animal.
2) We keep food in the ____________ to prevent spoilage.
3) Scientists perform Experiments in the ________.
4) Which of these seasons of the year is not present in Nigeria?
5) Which of these options can be used to control plant growth around the house.
6) A pedestrian travel on ___________.
Answer CPage 26
7) The sun or any star and the planets which move round it is referred to as ____.
A. Sunny system
B. Solar System
C. Solar Plexus
D. Solar power
8) How many months of the year have less than 31 days?
9) The patient was taken to the _________ by the doctor for the surgery.
A. Labour room
10) A female sheep is called
11) Which of these options is the act of killing oneself deliberately.
Answer BPage 27
12) A distant object can appear closer if a__________ is used.
13) The examination takes place quarterly means the examination takes place
A. Once in four months
B. Once in three months
C. Only in four places
D. Only in three places
14) You can catch a glimpse of the queen means __________.
A. You can follow the queen
B. You can get a brief look at the queen
C. The glimpse belong to the queen
D. Queen can be seen always
15) Which of these describe the way of life of a group of people.
16) Which of these is not a type of religion.
Answer CPage 28 Naira Bookstore
17) The bony framework of an animal is its ____________.
18) Common salt is chemically called _____________.
A. Table Salt
B. Sodium chloride
C. food salt
D. Sodium Carbonate
19) Iron can be prevented from rusting by __________.
A. Adding water
C. Exposure to air
D. Adding water and air
20) To be able to sing the anthem I must know the __________.
21) Which of these diseases is caused by tse – tse fly.
C. Sleeping sickness
22) Which of these does not belong to the group?
23) The process of making beer is called___________.
24) Which of these is an example of body building food.
25) Which of these is a good source of vitamin c.
26) The period used by the fetus in the womb is called __________ period.
Answer BPage 30
27) Which of the professional travels into space.
D. Space wagon
28) The rainbow has __________ colours.
29) Which of these does not belong?
30) Divide 22 by half and deduct 4. What do you have?
31) Tuned and Ade shared a certain sum of money. Tuned got #48 which was three times Ade’s
share. What was the amount shared?
Answer BPage 31
32) Great misfortune or disaster like thunderstorm which are not caused by man is called ___________.
A. Death problem
B. Natural disaster
C. Industrial disaster
D. artificial disaster
33) If your father has two wives, the daughter of the other wife is your ______.
B. Half sister
D. Step sister
34) Electricity does not flow through rubber because it is ____________.
A. An insulator
B. A conductor
C. A condenser
D. A circuit
35) The excretory system in the body does the work of ___________
A. Carrying blood
B. Removing food waste
C. Digesting food
36) A ruler is 30cm long. How many times can it be used to measure a distance of 4.2m?
Answer Ca Bookstore
37) Which of the instrument is used to measure rainfall.
A. Rain meter
B. rain gauge
C. rain level
D. water rate
38) Butter and soap can be made from ___________.
C. Palm oil
D. Crude oil
39) Which of the following is not a voluntary organization?
A. Boys scout
B. Girls Guild
C. Red Cross
D. Road safety
40) A place where people keep their money and Valuables is called ______.
B. Security house
41) The main implement used in mechanized farming is ___________.
B. Bull dozer
Answer CPage 33 aira Bookstore
42) Which of the following is a member of the nuclear family?
43) Which of these diseases is contagious?
A. Head ache
D. Stomach ache
44) For proper ventilation, a house must have _____________ .
A. Toilets and bathrooms
B. Furniture and carpet
C. Windows and doors
D. Kitchen and store
45) Malaria is a disease transmitted by _____________.
46) Lizard, crocodile and snake are examples of _______________ .
Answer DPage 34
47) The plate _________________ by Ayo.
A. Was breaking
B. was broken
C. is broken
48) Nigeria is surrounded by _____________ speaking countries.
49) Bello’s recent success got into his head. This means it made him ____________ .
B. More careful
50) Bread is ________ in the oven
Careersngr do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
SEE ALSO | NIGERIAN POLICE SHORTLIST | NIGERIA NAVY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN ARMY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN AIRFORCE SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SHORTLIST | NIS SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN PRISON SHORTLIST | FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION SHORTLIST | FRSC SHORTLIST | INEC SHORTLIST | ICPC SHORTLIST | FIRS SHORTLIST | NDLEA SHORTLIST | AMOTEKU SHORTLIST | ARMY DSSC SHORTLIST | NAVY DSSC SHORTLIST | AIRFORCE DSSC SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SHORTLIST | FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLIST | ECOWAS RECRUITMENT | MTN RECRUITMENT | CBN RECRUITMENT | NNPC SHORTLIST