Application portal is presently open for the FCSC Recruitment 2021 registration. Do you apply for www.fcsc.gov.ng – federal civil service commission recruitment Application Form? Are you looking for the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal 2021/2022?
Hope you don’t mind if we tell you how to apply for the FCSC recruitment via www.fedcivildservice.gov.ng portal? If yes, read below.
This website does not recruit for civil service application portal 2021 and this is just an informative article.
Thus, if you are searching for any of the following below, this article is for you.
- When is FCSC Recruiting for 2021?
- How to apply for federal civil service commission recruitment 2021 application form?
- when is civil service application portal closing
- federal civil service commission salary structurewww.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng recruitment form
- federal civil service commission salary structure
FCSC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated below. Unless otherwise stated,
- Two (2) Passport Photograph;
- LGA Identification Letters;
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Letter;
- Age Declaration or Birth Certificate;
- First Leaving School Certificate;
- NCE/BSC/BED/HND Certificate.
- NOTE: FCSC Shortlisted Candidates will undergo screening exercise.
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates may apply by visiting the civil service application portal at: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and completing the online application form.
Otherwise: Candidates are to Present the documents to the Liaison Officer. Thereafter, he will sign on your Local Government Area Identification Letter before giving you the application form in order to ensure transparency.
NOTE: Applicant’s are advice to wisely take note of their serial number on the application form, for some important reasons.
When is Civil Service Application Portal Closing?
All applications must be submitted on or before six weeks after publications.
- Note: www.fcsc.gov.ng – federal civil service commission recruitment Application Form is free of charge.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- Vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng Recruitment
- www.nigeriacivilservice.com Portal
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Yobe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Ondo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure
According to our report, the basic monthly salaries of level 08, 09 and 10 staff in FCSC: Is Just about ₦105K – ₦150K per month tax after tax (except allowances).
Do you think this FCSC Recruitment post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.