Are you a Nigerian Youth looking for a Federal Government Loan from NDE? Then Good News!!!
The federal government is assisting unemployed Nigerians to become employers of labour through the National Directorate of Employment (NDE). Bauchi coordinator of the NDE, Lawan Yaya, made the declaration in Bauchi on Saturday when he spoke with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).
- FG Begins SMEDAN ₦1.5m Loan – Apply
- Over 60,000 Nigerians to get Government Loan as FG Approves Cocoa, plantain farmers N2.5bn Bank Loan
- N400,000 Grant for young Entrepreneurs – This is not Loan Application
- NYIF Loan Application Portal 2022 Fresh Application
- SMEDAN begins ₦1.5m Loan Disbursement
- Entrepreneurs get N8m grant to boost businesses
- ₦1.7m Grants Fund Disbursement
- Finally CBN Gifts Farmers For CBN Loans
- Whitefield, Coca-Cola, Sterling One Foundations Empower 20,567 Youths In Kano
- FG Commence N-Skills Entrepreneurship Training In Bauchi State
- Over 5,000 Businesses Empowered Through Lagos Digital Summit
- ₦800m Agric Loan – Farmers to Benefit
- ₦410,000 Shell Business Grant
- ₦30,000 Covid-19 Support to over 11,500 Nigerians Begins
- ₦300,000 FarmerMoni Loan is Out Again – GEEP 2.0 Loan Application Form
- ₦50,000 COVID-19 Vaccine Cash Gift Begins – This not Loan Application
- YAEDP N800,000 Grant for Nigerian Youth – Apply Now
- ₦1.5 million Gov Loan to be Disbursed to Beneficiaries
He said some of the beneficiaries of NDE
“The federal government is seriously focusing on unemployed youths by rolling out different interventions to make them self-employed, at the very least.
“At the end of a recent NDE training on entrepreneurship, 40 beneficiaries out of 100 got loan packages ranging between N250,000 and N500,000 and they are now in serious businesses.
“In agriculture, the Rural Employment Promotion Department of the NDE recently trained 93 participants who were given N100,000 each as loan packages.