FIRS Past Questions and Answers Find out how to Practice Online for free below.
Application for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment is ongoing and interested Nigerians that have applied and now waiting to be invited for the recruitment aptitude test/examination can now start practicing the FIRS Past Questions and Answers (Interview Questions).
In this portal you’ll know:
- How to Access FIRS Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for Aptitude Test/Examination Screening.
- Many more.
How to Get FIRS Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
To access the free pdf of Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS Recruitment Past Questions and Answers, this is what you have to do:
- Enter your E-Mail Address Below with us. BY CLICKING HERE TO ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
- So that we can mail
- you the free PDF.
- Constantly, view your E-mail inbox daily.
ALSO CHECK INEC-Shortlisted Candidates-2020.
Example of the Aptitude Test Screening Past Questions and Answers for FIRS Recruitment
What Does FIRS Stand for?
A. Federal Inland Revenue Service
B. Federal In-land Revenue Service
D. Federal In Revenue Service
Which of these is a domestic animal.
2) We keep food in the ____________ to prevent spoilage.
3) Scientists perform Experiments in the ________.
4) Which of these seasons of the year is not present in Nigeria?
5) Which of these options can be used to control plant growth around the house.
6) A pedestrian travel on ___________.
Answer CPage 26
7) The sun or any star and the planets which move round it is referred to as ____.
A. Sunny system
B. Solar System
C. Solar Plexus
D. Solar power
8) How many months of the year have less than 31 days?
9) The patient was taken to the _________ by the doctor for the surgery.
A. Labour room
10) A female sheep is called
List of other Recruitment Past questions:
- BEA Scholarship Past Question & Answers
- NIS Scholarship Past Question & Answers
- FCSC Scholarship Past Question & Answers
- Independent National Electoral Commission Job Vacancies
- Akin-Kunbi Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Graduate Junior Office Assistant at NoemDek Limited
- FIRS Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Recruitment
- HR Officer at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Past Questions & Answers for FRSC Recruitment
- TalentSquare Recruitment
- Past Questions & Answers for NIS Recruitment
- Past Questions & Answers for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Past Questions and Answers
- FIRS Shortlisted Candidates
- www cdfipb careers Past Questions and Answers
NOTE: FIRS Recruitment Application is free of charge.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Careersngr do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
SEE ALSO | NIGERIAN POLICE SHORTLIST | NIGERIA NAVY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN ARMY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN AIRFORCE SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SHORTLIST | NIS SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN PRISON SHORTLIST | FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION SHORTLIST | FRSC SHORTLIST | INEC SHORTLIST | ICPC SHORTLIST | FIRS SHORTLIST | NDLEA SHORTLIST | AMOTEKU SHORTLIST | ARMY DSSC SHORTLIST | NAVY DSSC SHORTLIST | AIRFORCE DSSC SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SHORTLIST | FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLIST | ECOWAS RECRUITMENT | MTN RECRUITMENT | CBN RECRUITMENT | NNPC SHORTLIST | NPOWER SHORTLIST.