FIRS Recruitment 2021 has effectively begun for all qualified individuals who desire an employment opportunity with the Federal Inland Revenue Service and want to submit their application at www.firs.gov.ng/recruitment/.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) was formed in 2007, FIRS got financial and administrative autonomy with the passage of the FIRS (establishment) Act 2007.
Presently, the FIRS Recruitment 2021 exercise is currently not available for suitably qualified candidates who wish to proceed with their application process here.
Below are some of the Frequently Asked Questions about FIRS Recruitment 2021:
- Is the FIRS Recruitment 2021 form out.
- How to Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- What are the requirements for FIRS Recruitment.
- When is FIRS Recruitment ending ?.
- What is the Latest FIRS Recruitment news?
- What is FIRS Recruitment Portal?
- FIRS recruitment 2020 nairaland
- How to login to www.firs.gov.ng portal
- FIRS chairman
- FIRS Salary Scale
Do you Want to know more? Then, ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS to get the latest news on FIRS Recruitment 2021.
Is FIRS Recruitment Form Out?
No, FIRS Recruitment form is not out yet. Because of the continuous spread of the Covid-19 virus, all recruitment processes have been suspended.
Notwithstanding, the fact that, you can always visit our site to know when the form will be released.
Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2021
- All applicants must have a degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science, or any other related disciplines in the field.
- All applicants must be computer literate with good computer skills. Have a strong leadership and management skills. Also a strong interpersonal and communication skills. Strong Analytical skills.
- Applicants should have a team spirit and the ability to represent successfully. Should have a good knowledge of FIRS operations.
Updates about FIRS Careers 2021
The FIRS Recruitment form is not out yet for all Nigerians willing to be a part of the exercise.
Take note, that before you start to apply for the FIRS Recruitment you must have read through all the requirements for you to be eligible for consideration.
- Download the FIRS job application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (www.firs.gov.ng portal) and fill it out correctly;
- FIRS recruitment list will be published online and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an aptitude test screening exercise.
Trending jobs in Nigeria:
- CBN Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Character Commission Recruitment
- Nigeria Army DSSC Screening Date
- ICPC Recruitment
- SPW Recruitment
- NPF Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2021
To apply for the ongoing FIRS recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the FIRS Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
When is FIRS Recruitment Portal 2021 Closing Date?
Sadly, the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is not yet open for applications. Hence, all recruitment exercises have been suspended due to the pandemic.
So, all interested persons can always visit their official website on a daily basis to get the latest news on FIRS Job.
CHECK OUT FIRS PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
FIRS Salary Scale
According to our study, the basic monthly salaries of level 08 staff in Federal Inland Revenue Service: Is Just about ₦153K – ₦256K per month tax after tax (except allowances).
If this post was helpful Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to your friends. Using the buttons below.
That said, Do you have any question? Please, don’t fail to let us know in the comment box.