FIRS Recruitment 2020 | Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Vacancies Application Portal
See the Latest Job Vacancies for FIRS Recruitment 2020 | Search for Federal Inland Revenue Service Careers Openings below.
In this official application portal you’ll know:
- Latest Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2020
- What are the Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2020?
- When is the Closing Date for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
- A lot more.
KINDLY, JUMP TO HOW TO APPLY.
Latest Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Vacancies in Nigeria
|The FIRS Job Application will soon Commence and the Current Vacant positions will also be Available here. So Input your Email below let Notify you when this Job Vacancies will be available.|
What are the Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2020?
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by Birth or Descent;
- From 18 years above not more than 35 years old;
- First degree certificate at least Second Class Lower;
- But, HND/ND holders should have at least lower credit;
- All Applicants must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified when shortlisted;
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2020
To apply for this vacancies this is what you have to do.
Secondly, complete the Online Application Form and Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms.
When is the Closing Date for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
The closing date for these application is strictly based by each position listed above. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
List of Other Jobs
- WAEC Recruitment
- Paystack Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- PTDF Recruitment
- Avant Halogen Recruitment
- Nase City College of Education Recruitment
- Amazon Recruitment
- Stedarol Consulting Recruitment
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.