Fully-funded International Brett Ph.D. Fellowships in Entrepreneurship at University of Liverpool 2022 – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
The Fully-funded International Brett Ph.D. Fellowships are inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD egree Program.
- Open to International Students.
- To study Enterpreneurship
- At University of Liverpool
- Successful Candidates will be granted a stipend of £15,609 plus a fee waiver to cover four year tuition
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fully Funded University of Leeds UK 2022 Ph.D. Funded Scholarship in the Fabrication of Soft Robots
- University of Southampton Undergraduate Merit Awards
- Taylors Excellence Awards
- Regional Ph.D. Bursaries at University of Reading UK
- Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary at University College London UK
- Masters Scholarships for Female Students in Developing Countries for Masters at Durham University
- National University of Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Ph.D. Scholarships
- Scholarships for Masters from Africa, Latin America, and Asia at University of Bonn Germany
Why You Should Study at University of Liverpool
- The University of Liverpool is one of the best places to learn and the infrastructure is of world-class.
- Nice place to study and the staff are well qualified. You will get quality education and open for both national and international students.
- It’s a good University with a lot of international students and some top facilities, two libraries that are open 24 hours and a sport and fitness centre.
|School||University of Liverpool|
|Study Type||Full Time|
May 18, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Open to students worldwide
- PhD degree programmes in Entrepreneurship
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- You must be an international student
How to Apply for Fully-funded International Brett Ph.D. Fellowships in Entrepreneurship at University of Liverpool
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.