Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020 List is Out Here. Learn how check for your name for all the phases, Such as: Documentation Phase, Body Selection Phase,Aptitude Test Phase,Outdoor Leaderless Test Phase,Medical Examination Phase,Vetting Phase,Interview Phase,Admission to the Training Center.
Meanwhile, this is the ALL in ALL Ghana Armed Forces List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020.
Are you looking for Ghana Army Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates or Ghana Navy Recruitment Shortlisted candidates 2019 and Ghana Airforce Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates?
Or are you among those that just applied for the recent Ghana Armed Force Recruitment 2020.
READ ALSO: Ghana armed Recruitment 2020
Then, if yes,
These Ghana Army Forces Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020 page is really for you!
Well, if you did not apply for this Ghana Armed Force Recruitment, then you shouldn’t be reading this post. Rather, you should apply for the ongoing recruitment at Ghana Armed Force through here.
However, I’ll want you to know that there are things you’ll really need to put under consideration .
First of all, in this Armed Force recruitment shortlist 2020 You’ll see How to check/download the Ghana Army/Navy/Airforce Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020 and also what to do after Ghana Armed Force shortlisting is done.
- 1 How to Check Ghana Armed Forces list of Successful Shortlisted Candidates/Names 2020
- 2 General Requirements
How to Check Ghana Armed Forces list of Successful Shortlisted Candidates/Names 2020
First and foremost, Are you really sure you want to download this Ghana Armed Forces list of successful candidates 2019/2020 shortlist.
[table id=182 /]
Secondly, follow the step by step guide to checking of Ghana Armed Force shortlist online:
- First of all, kindly GOTO: https://gafrecruitment.com/
- Secondly, Enter your phone number at the space required.
- Finally, click on the check Button.
- All shortlisted candidates will are hereby invited to come along with their original documents for documentation.
Body Selection Phase:
- Shortlisted candidates will be physically examined in order to ensure their physical look conforms to the Armed Forces Standards.
Aptitude Test Phase:
- All Successful Candidates are invited for Examination that will be conducted for all applicants to know their level of basic logical reasoning capabilities
Outdoor Leaderless Test Phase:
- In this stage all Military problems will be given to applicants in syndicate-lots to solve.
Medical Examination Phase:
- At Intensive medical examination will be conducted at the 37 Military Hospital for all applicants who have qualified up to this stage.
All shortlisted applicants will at this stage undergo a background check before the next phase.
In this stage all successful candidates will pass through Oral interview.
Admission to the Training Center.
Finally, all successful shortlisted candidates, will now have to go for the training phase, after which they can now be called an officer.
Is Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Shortlist Out for 2020?
Yes, the 2020 shortlist is now out online.!
When will Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates Portal Open?
The shortlistment portal is not yet open.
Meanwhile, we are going to inform you, about the closing date for application any moment from now.
Apply Now: proten-international-recruitment
See Also: trafficbutter-recruitment/
Note: You will only be allowed to register only when Capital Corp Limited 2019 recruitment application form is online. You have to also note that application form is free of charge.
Also, make sure you submit your application on or before the closing date. You can only submit one application at a time.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
List of other jobs:
- TaRL Africa Recruitment
- Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment
- Siemens Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- Compovine-Technologies Limited-Recruitment
- Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
- Simba Group Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Save the Children Recruitment
- Canon Recruitment
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Recruitment
- Andela Recruitment
- EdoJobs Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment
- Bemil Recruitment