The Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship 2022 in the UK – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website. GET MORE UK SCHOLARSHIPS.
Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships 2022-2023 are complete scholarships for international students. The scholarship is offered to undergraduate and master’s students.
This Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship program covers the accommodation fee waivers, £8,825 for each year of study, and tuition fee waivers. Goldsmiths: a close-knit community, a rich academic heritage, a creative powerhouse, a thought-provoking place.
According to QS World Rankings, Goldsmiths is among the top five art & design and communication & media studies universities in the UK. According to the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, Goldsmiths is also among the top 25 in the UK for the quality of their research.
- 1 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2 Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship Full Details
- 3 Scholarship Benefits
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship
- 5 How to Apply for Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship 2022
- 6 When is Goldsmiths University of London Scholarships Application Deadline
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Snowdon Masters Scholarship
- University of Sussex Chancellors International Business School Scholarships
- NTU Postgraduate Vietnam Scholarships
- University of Birmingham PhD Scholarships in Physics and Astronomy
- National University of Singapore Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarships
- University of Leeds Sasakawa Postgraduate Studentships in Japanese Studies
- Finland University of Oulu Fully Funded Scholarships
- Oregon Consular Corps Scholarships
Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship Full Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Goldsmiths, University of London
- Study in: London, UK
- Number of Scholarships: Four (2 for undergraduate, 2 for masters)
- Program Period: Undergraduate program: Three to four years. Master’s program: One year.
- Deadline: May 13, 2022 (Applications open 24 February 2022)
- Courses Offered
- Confucius Institute for Dance and Performance
- Educational Studies
- English and Comparative Literature
- English Language Centre
- Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (ICCE)
- Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
- Media, Communications and Cultural Studies (MCCS)
- Politics and International Relations
- Research Centers and Units
- Social, Therapeutic and Community Studies (STaCS)
- Theatre and Performance
- Visual Cultures
Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- £8,825 allowance
- Full tuition fee waiver for each year of study
- Accommodation fee for a single study bedroom in Goldsmiths halls of residence (up to £200 per week)
Eligibility Criteria for Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship
You must meet the general eligibility criteria and regulations. You must also:
- Have refugee status in the UK, or have an active application for asylum in the UK (you will be required to provide documentation to demonstrate your status). Supporting documents should be uploaded to your MyGoldsmiths account.
- Be holding an offer of study on an undergraduate or taught postgraduate degree at Goldsmiths.
General Eligibility Criteria and Regulations
- Unless otherwise stated, applicants must have been offered a place to study on a Goldsmiths programme and firmly accepted via UCAS or MyGoldsmiths. Applicants for online degree programmes run via the University of London are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must submit their financial award application by the deadline stated on the financial awards web page. There is no guarantee that any applications can be accepted after the deadline.
- Decisions on applications will be made according to the published criteria, all decisions are final.
- Where only a limited number of awards are available, award recipients will be selected on a competitive basis. All applicants who meet the basic criteria for an award will have their application considered by an awarding panel. All panel members understand that applicants will have a broad range of differing skills, attributes and experiences, so the awarding panel will give equal consideration to both the applicant’s academic record and the applicant’s answers to the questions posed on the award application form. Panel members also understand that what is important is the content of the answers and their relevance to the question, not the standard of writing.
- In the event that suitably qualified candidates are not identified, we reserve the right not to allocate all awards.
- Successful applicants must accept the award and agree to the general terms and conditions by the deadline given in the offer (normally 10 days from the date of the offer). If the offer and terms and conditions are not accepted, the offer may expire and a reserve candidate offered the financial award instead.
- Students who are currently enrolled on a Goldsmiths programme are not eligible to apply for a financial award unless they are applying for a subsequent separate programme.
- Unless otherwise stated, applicants will not be able to receive more than one award from those listed below.
- If the applicant is applying for deferred entry to Goldsmiths, they should apply for financial awards during the application cycle in which they intend to start the programme.
- Where successful candidates are studying part-time programmes the financial award will be available on a pro rata basis
- Regulations for all awards will be reviews annually in advance of publication. Amendments to regulations will only affect new award recipients, unless otherwise stated. Any amendment to regulations affecting existing recipients will not reduce their level of award.
How to Apply for Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship 2022
When applications open you can apply via the link below.
When is Goldsmiths University of London Scholarships Application Deadline
Applications open on 24 February 2022 and close on 13 May 2022.
If you would like to live in Goldsmith’s accommodation, you will need to make a separate application. Applications for accommodation open in late spring.
Please note your accommodation fee waiver covers a single standard study bedroom up to a maximum of £200 per week. If you select a room above this amount you may be required to pay the additional costs.
Include in the notes of your accommodation application that you are an International Response Scholarship applicant.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for these scholarships in 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.