The GREAT Scholarships for Nigerian Students, the UK at University of Bristol 2022 – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
The GREAT Scholarships for Nigerian Students is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A masters degree Program.
- Open to Nigerian nationals
- To study in the of subjects taught at the university
- At the University of Bristol
- Successful Candidates will be awarded £10,000.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award
- Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
- Nokia Foundation Visiting Professor Scholarships for Master
- University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarship for Master
- Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Edinburgh Kirby Laing International Scholarships
Why You Should Study at University of Bristol
University of Bristol, UK was first founded back in 1595, and today, it is known as a member of the Russell Group. As of 2021, the University of Bristol was ranked top 9th in UK and 58th in the world.
|Institution||University of Bristol|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||June 13, 2022|
Requirements for GREAT Scholarships for Nigerian Students, the UK at University of Bristol 2022
- Applicants are national of Nigeria, holding a Nigerian passport.
- Applicants should start their master’s programme in September 2022
- Applicants be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes
- Applicants should not be receiving other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol.
- Applicants who defer their studies cannot defer their scholarship.
- The deadline for the application of scholarship is 13th June 2022.
How to Apply for GREAT Scholarships for Nigerian Students, the UK at University of Bristol 2022
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.