The Grindstone Programme for Startups in South Africa 2022 – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
The Grindstone Programme invites credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Entrepreneurship Program.
- Open to South African applicants
- At the Grindstone
- Successful Candidates will be awarded a favourable funding support
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships at University of Leeds UK
- Nokia Foundation Visiting Professor Scholarships for Master
- University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarship for Master
- Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Edinburgh Kirby Laing International Scholarships
- Goldberg Scholarships for Africa Students at Heriot-Watt University UK
The Grindstone Accelerator is a structured entrepreneurship development program that assists high-growth innovation-driven companies to get the funding they need to kick up and excel.
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- A South African registered company
- Post-revenue with some customer traction
- A dynamic team of awesome people
- Innovative business offering with a clear competitive differentiator
- Scalable business model
How to Apply for Grindstone Programme for Startup in South Africa
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.