Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Internship Programme 2019 for all young Nigerians is at careers.gtbank.com
Do you want a career opportunity with GTB Bank internship? Are you looking to see the Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme Application form and Portal for registration?
This Guaranty trust bank 2019 internship programme page will help you in a long way especially, concerning how to apply for (GTB) guaranty trust bank graduate internship programme.
However, the (GTBank) Guaranty trust bank internship recruitment 2019 application is very SIMPLE.
Because, in this GTB internship 2019/2020 programme guide.
The following will be featured:
About Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme
The Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria is one of the banks that place more value on growing the talents of young Nigerians.
Because of that reason, GTBank Plc offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization.
GTB internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience.
Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Can Any Candidates Apply?
Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Recruitment Programme is Available for only candidates who are looking for the below internships:
University (SIWES) Programme
Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Recruitment Programme 2019/2020 General Requirements?
AGE: you must not be more than twenty-six (26) years of age
CREDITS: Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
CGPA: Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
GUARANTORS: Have 1 Guarantor (GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (Other organizations as listed in the application form)*
GTBank Internship Application Process 2019/2020?
The bottom line:
To apply for GTB Internship opportunity, You’ll have to pass the following steps below:
- Firstly, you’ll have to fill your Internship Details form.
- Secondly, fill in your personal information.
- Thirdly, academic information and Next of kins details.
- Further, is the guarantors details | gtbank guarantor form both for the first and the second.
- Furthermore, upload all supporting documents.
- Finally, submit online Application.
What documents are my Required to uploaded during Application?
- Check the table information below for documents required to complete application process as applies to you (OND Internship, University (SIWES) Programme, Vacation Job or Pre-NYSC candidates):
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of ID Card
- WAEC/NECO Certificate or Online PrintOut (must include 5 credits inclusive of Mathematics and English Language)
- School ID Card
- IT Letter (candidates that are looking for Vacation Job or waiting for nysc (Pre-NYSC) would not upload this document)
- Statement of Results (Candidates waiting for NYSC would not upload this document)
- School Certificate/Statement of Final Result (Only candidates waiting for NYSC would upload this document)
- 1 Passport Photograph (with White Background)
- Guarantor Form
- Guarantor’s Official ID Card
How to Apply for Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) 2019/2020 Internship Programme
To apply for this GTBank Internship 2019/2020 Careers Programme.
- Click on Careers GTB internship portal to apply.
We believe that this article, did justice to the following questions below:
- is GTBank Internship Programme For 2019/2020 Ongoing?
- can anybody apply for this GTBank Internship Programme?
- how can I apply for this GTBank Internship Careers Programme?
- what documents are required of me to upload for my GTBank Internship Application?
Look…If you need us to help you with current information at any time about GTBank internship Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
An internship placement in Guaranty Trust Bank in 2010 remains one great opportunity I will forever cherish. It was my first exposure to the corporate environment which set a high precedent for my future employer. Little did I know that this great organization was that future employer… yet another great privilege in my book. I returned in July 2013 and attended GTBank’s Training School, which was a rewarding 4-month period of training and mentoring.
My career here has given me opportunities to work in 3 business units and they have all been very rewarding.
We are not http://careers.gtbank.com that is, recruiting GTB internship above. Please Note.
Anyways, don’t hesitate using our share & button below to inform – friends and relation.Thank you for choosing careersngr. Above all, good luck