To apply online, please follow the instructions below and click on the start application now below.
- Institutional borrowers can apply directly to the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria for the loan (FMBN)
- Individuals can only apply through a Primary Mortgage Bank (PMB) of their choice that is fully licensed. However, you cannot apply for the loan directly through FMBN.
- Interested applicants must receive loan applications from the same Primary Mortgage Institution.
- To use the national housing fund facility, you must have registered your principal mortgage institution with FMBN.
- Code to check Federal Mortgage Loan Transaction
- The USSD CODE to use in order to carry out those transactions is *219#
Federal Mortgage Loan USSD CODE Transaction work out this way, just:
- Dial *219# and send
- Type 2 and send
- Enter 1 and send
- Enter the exact month that’s 1 to 12 and send it.