SMEDAN and Sterling Bank Plc hereby announce the commencement of the SMEDAN/Sterling Bank Matching Fund Programme for Nano, Micro and small Enterprises.
This intervention is to deliver credit to the sub-sector in six selected States, as a promotional mechanism to enhance enterprise output, competitiveness and job creation. The disbursing entity, under the programme shall be Sterling Bank Pic.
- FG ₦4.5 million (NESP) BOI Grants: Have you Applied? Submit Application
- Federal Government Approves ₦75,000 Stipends (Loan & Grants) – Apply Now
- COVID-19 Loan: Fresh Update Drops on How to repay your CBN loan
- ₦2,500,000 Nirsal Non-Interest Loan Begins!
- FG to Give ₦30,000 to 41,207 Youths – Apply!
- Gov. Zulum Disburses ₦814m Loan to 9,100 Beneficiaries
- $100m fund to support women-owned enterprises in Nigeria, UK launches.
- ₦300k FG Tradermoni Loan – Have you Applied? Submit Application
- Get F.Govt ₦2,5m NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Non-Interest Loans
i. The applicant/Enterprise must be within the Agribusiness value chain (Upstream, Midstream & Downstream)
ii. Applicant/Enterprise must have CAC registration or State approved registration
iii. A moveable asset to be registered under the National Collateral Registry (NCR).
How to Submit an Application
1. The SMEDAN Sterling Bank Matching Fund 2023 Registration Portal is now Open: NMSEs can apply by visiting (www.smedan.gov.ng), or click this link https://smecredits.com.ng/dist/index.php where pre-qualification of applicants shall commence.
2. Business Plans Submission: Pre-qualified applicants shall be required to pay a processing fee of ten thousand (N10,000 00) naira for the Business Plan template on the platform (Note: A separate training fee is not required)
Call For Participation:
The joint programme partners, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) and Sterling Bank Plc hereby invite applications from all suitably-qualified Nano, Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) located in the following state: