How to update your Record for Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal – Sharp Steps
Today, the Nigeria Police Force has advised all candidates that have submitted their application for the ongoing constable recruitment exercise. To go back to registration portal and update their record.
The Portal was open since Friday 31 July 2020 for credible applicant’s who has already started the registration process to kindly update their record.
- When will Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal Closed – See here
- Is the Police recruitment login now open? is Here
How do i update my record at NPF Portal?
- Go to: http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Input your National Identity Number(NIN) in the specified space.
- Then, upload scanned copies of your:
- O’level Result
- Birth certificate/Age Declaration
- Certificate of Origin.
- Finally, click on Submit.
Remember to Print your confirmation slip and don’t forget to take note of your Application Reference Number(Because, you are going to need it during the screening exercise.
Make sure you Download and print Guarantor’s form.
Feel free to let us know if you have any complain.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.