INEC Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 application process has set out for employment into Grade Levels 07, 08 and 09 – 14 in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) across the Country.
Applicants are ask to visit www.inecrecruitment.com to download 2021 Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment application form.
NOTE: qualified applicants will have to know the eligibility criteria’s or requirements before applying for this INEC recruitment slip 2021.
Do you want to apply for this INEC Jobs in Nigeria 2021? Then proceed to read the entry requirements on INEC recruitment portal before visiting www.inecnigeria.org recruitment 2021.
However, here’s some of the most frequently asked questions about the INEC website recruitment 2021/2022 includes:
- Is INEC Recruiting?
- When is INEC recruitment exam?
- How do I apply for the INEC Graduate Recruitment?
- INEC Official Recruitment Portal
- INEC voters card
- INEC recruitment update 2020
- Applicants INEC recruitment com login
- INEC recruitment slip
- Has INEC Started Recruitment?
Thus, if you are searching for any of the following above, this post is for you.
- 1 Is INEC Recruitment Portal 2021 Open?
- 2 INEC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- 3 Important Note About www.inecnigeria.org recruitment 2021
- 4 How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2021
- 5 When is INEC Recruitment Website 2021 Closing date?
Is INEC Recruitment Portal 2021 Open?
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) website has confirmed through her official twitter account that her yearly applicants.inec.recruitment.com/login is not currently available.
APPLY FOR: Air Force Recruitment
INEC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- You must be Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent;
- Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government.
- A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 45 years of age.
Important Note About www.inecnigeria.org recruitment 2021
Here are lot of things you should take into notice, before applying for INEC Recruitment 2021. Make sure to get the right information at the right time is really important which means you need to be visiting INEC recruitment portal on a daily.
Take note that, this INEC job recruitment is open to thousands of Nigerian who wishes to be recruited into three (3) major Grade Levels as follows:
- PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES – GRADE LEVELS 09 – 14
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL 08
- EXECUTIVE OFFICER (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL 07
- All applications are to be made online. Suitably qualified candidates should log on to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Portal(www.inecrecruitment.com) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach your Certificate of State of Origin certificate duly signed by your LGA Chairman.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Only INEC shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- Note; INEC application form is free of
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- DPR Recruitment
- SPW Recruitment
- Glo Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Character Commission
- EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- NPF Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment 2020
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- INEC Past Questions and Answers
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2021
- Go to INEC website: www.inecrecruitment.com
- Select any of the Grade Levels below suitable for you.
PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES – GRADE LEVELS 09 – 14
Interested applicants for this vacant position should visit: www.inecrecruitment.com/experienced/hires.php.
And candidates must Possess:
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
- Work in designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL 08
Interested applicants for this vacant position should visit: www.inecrecruitment.com/administrative/officerII.php.
And candidates must Possess:
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
EXECUTIVE OFFICER (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL 07
Interested applicants for this vacant position should visit: www.inecrecruitment.com/executive/officer.php.
- Applicants must possess: National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification cognate experience.
- General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area;
- Compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area;
- Issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards as approved by the Commission;
- Monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area.
When is INEC Recruitment Website 2021 Closing date?
The closing date for these application is NOT YET SPECIFIED. ADD YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO GET LATEST UPDATE.
- inec recruitment 2020 shortlisted candidates
- inec recruitment slip
- inec recruitment update 2020
- inec voters card
- www.inecnigeria.org recruitment 2020
- applicants inec recruitment com login
- inec website
- inec recruitment exam
- inec recruitment portal
INEC Recruitment process is free of charge.
Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.