IMF Recruitment 2020 | Vacancies Application Portal
Most Recruitment site for IMF Jobs in Nigeria 2020. Don’t take candidates to the main International Monetary Fund Vacancies Application Portal for Enrollment Process.
Else, they concentrate on making candidates go through a lot of stress while trying to apply for the IMF Recruitment in Nigeria.
In Short, many Suitable Applicants out there thinks that IMF Careers 2020 vacancies alert is not true.
So today, we’re going to truly show you how to apply for Latest International Monetary Fund Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria below.
Latest International Monetary Fund (IMF) Jobs in Nigeria 2020
- 1 Latest International Monetary Fund (IMF) Jobs in Nigeria 2020
- 2 What are the Requirements for International Monetary Fund Recruitment Process 2020?
- 3 Steps on How to Apply for IMF Vacancies Recruitment 2020
- 4 When is the Closing Date for IMF Careers Portal 2020 Application?
|Experienced Macroeconomists||VIEW JOB|
What are the Requirements for International Monetary Fund Recruitment Process 2020?
- We are seeking experienced economists from around the world who have:
- An advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Macroeconomics or a related field such as Monetary Economics, Financial Economics, Public Finance, International Trade, or Econometrics
- Relevant professional experience at the national and regional levels in macroeconomic policy, quantitative techniques, and country surveillance, usually gained in a central bank, ministry of finance, or international financial institution. Experience in a research institute or academia is also acceptable if it is combined with some exposure to macroeconomic policy making. Specific credentials are:
- PhD with three to ten years of relevant work experience
- Master’s with seven to fourteen years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in quantitative modeling and econometrics to support analysis and policy formulation
- Strong interpersonal, communications and writing skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Working proficiency in Arabic, French, Portuguese or Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to deal effectively and diplomatically with member country authorities.
Steps on How to Apply for IMF Vacancies Recruitment 2020
- STEP#1: CLICK HERE OR go to ‘VIEW JOB‘ which is beside the job title above to Register with a valid email address so as to get Latest recruitment updates
- STEP#2: Go Here to visit the Application Portal
- STEP#3: Select any job opening,
- STEP#4: Ensure to read the requirements,
- STEP#5: Apply for any job openings of your choice.
When is the Closing Date for IMF Careers Portal 2020 Application?
The closing date for these application is strictly based by each position listed above. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
List of Other Jobs in Nigeria
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment
- Noratu Consulting Recruitment
- Sylken Limited Recruitment
- NGO Recruitment
- AT&A Retail Limited Recruitment
- Women Impacting Nigeria Recruitment
- Junior Geologist at Ascentech Services Limited – Nationwide
- Trainsmart Consultancy Limited Recruitment
- Home Prep School Recruitment
- Sunrose Consulting Limited Recruitment
IMF Job Application Process is Free of Charge. Be warned.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the Drop us a line box.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
SEE ALSO | NIGERIAN POLICE SHORTLIST | NIGERIA NAVY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN ARMY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN AIRFORCE SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SHORTLIST | NIS SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN PRISON SHORTLIST | FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION SHORTLIST | FRSC SHORTLIST | INEC SHORTLIST | ICPC SHORTLIST | FIRS SHORTLIST | NDLEA SHORTLIST | AMOTEKU SHORTLIST | ARMY DSSC SHORTLIST | NAVY DSSC SHORTLIST | AIRFORCE DSSC SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SHORTLIST | FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLIST | ECOWAS RECRUITMENT | MTN RECRUITMENT | CBN RECRUITMENT | NNPC SHORTLIST.