Most Recruitment site for International Rescue Committee Jobs in Nigeria 2020. Don’t take candidates to the main IRC Vacancies Application Portal for Enrollment Process.
Else, they concentrate on making candidates go through a lot of stress while trying to apply for the International Rescue Committee Recruitment in Nigeria.
In Short, many Suitable Applicants out there thinks that International Rescue Committee Careers 2020 vacancies alert is not true.
So today, we’re going to truly show you how to apply for Latest International Rescue Committee Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria below.
Latest IRC Jobs in Nigeria
- 1 Latest IRC Jobs in Nigeria
- 2 What are the Requirements for International Rescue Committee Careers 2020?
- 3 Steps on How to Apply for IRC Recruitment 2020
- 4 When is the Closing Date for International Rescue Committee Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
|Emergency Preparedness and Response Coordinator||VIEW JOB|
|Deputy Director of Field Management||VIEW JOB|
|Roving M&E Officer – WPE||VIEW JOB|
|Education Manager – PEACE||VIEW JOB|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Manager – PEACE||VIEW JOB|
What are the Requirements for International Rescue Committee Careers 2020?
- University degree (Statistics, Education, Information Management, Measurement And Evaluation, or a related discipline)
- Minimum five (5) years of experience within the development / humanitarian sector;
- Proven track record of M&E experience supporting education and child protection program, most preferably education in emergencies
- Good understanding of the Early Grade Reading and Early Grade Mathematics Assessments (EGRA and EGMA) approaches
- Proven technical skills in monitoring and evaluation, including experience with multi-sectorial and multi-donor funded programs and experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Proven abilities in developing monitoring plans, data collection, information management, use of databases, and analysis and performance monitoring
- Demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of others
- Comprehensive knowledge of humanitarian accountability principles and their translation into practice
- Strong planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and reporting skills
- Excellent database, data management and data analysis skills, with experience using at least 2 software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Access, SPSS, STATA, Epi-data, Epi-Info; and
- Strong commitment to IRC’s mission, purpose and values
- Fluency in English required; Hausa proficiency preferred.
Steps on How to Apply for IRC Recruitment 2020
- STEP#1: CLICK HERE OR go to ‘VIEW JOB‘ which is beside the job title above to Register with a valid email address so as to get Latest recruitment updates
- STEP#2: Go Here to visit the Application Portal
- STEP#3: Select any job opening,
- STEP#4: Ensure to read the requirements,
- STEP#5: Apply for any job openings of your choice.
When is the Closing Date for International Rescue Committee Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
The closing date for these application is strictly based by each position listed above. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
List of Other Jobs in Nigeria
- Presenter / Producer at KOKO TV
- Edge Tape / Edge Band Machine Operator at Turkish Furniture Republic
- ReelFruit Recruitment
- Padoserve Limited Recruitment
- FSDT Consulting Recruitment
- Total Secure Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- SmartBox Global Recruitment
- NIEEE Recruitment
- Altitude Group Limited Recruitment
- Roving M&E Officer – WPE at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
International Rescue Committee Job Application Process is Free of Charge. Be warned.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the Drop us a line box.
Careersngr do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.