Website ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services.
Applicants interested in working at ipNX Nigeria Limited should please check below for this available vacancy:
Job Title: Employee Experience and Communications Officer
Job ID: 58
Department: Human Capital Management
Function: Content creation/curation, employee experience, internal & external communications.
Reporting to: Head, HR Operations
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for creating and executing a digital communication strategy for engaging with employees.
- Also, monitoring and improving the overall employee experience across company culture, physical space and technology to produce an engaged, motivated and high performing workforce.
Expected Key Results:
- Wholesome employee experience.
- Internal communication & content curation duties.
- Develop strategies and initiatives that would enhance employee experience.
- Monitoring employee experience KPIs (satisfaction, engagement, productivity) as it relates to company culture, physical space and technology tools.
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity and inclusion.
- Foster positive employer-employee relationships through effective communication.
- Design & review copy for print and digital platforms.
- Handle protocols for internal corporate announcements. Create alignment by taking concepts/ideas from various stakeholders to create deeply resonating & engaging content.
- Manage and update all ipNX internal employee digital presences such as career portal, Intranet, etc.
- Report to Executive Director, Corporate Services on trends on all employee experience touch points.
- Create SLAs for vendors as it pertains content and designs for corporate services.
- Assist with general administrative/corporate duties as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director, Corporate Services.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, HR, Communications, Public Relations or related discipline.
- Training/certification in user experience design, user research, usability design or product design is an added advantage.
- Portfolio/case studies- Visual design: e.g fliers, magazines, advertising campaigns etc, User experience design assets: personas, journey maps, wireframes, usability tests etc, copy writing and Video editing and post-production.
- Web design & development: HTML, CSS & JS (Experience of frontend frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.js is a bonus)
- User experience design tools: usability testing, user research, wireframing, prototyping, A/B testing
- 1-2 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Experience with user experience design techniques e.g. user research, usability testing, wireframing, prototyping, journey mapping, personas etc.
- Creative copywriting, for presentations, email copies, publicity and advertising assets.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud i.e. XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro.
- Experience with CMS i.e. WordPress, Blogger, LinkedIn Publishing, Medium
- Experience working in social media, online publishing or digital marketing and its tools e.g. Mailchimp.
- Experience working with analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Customer Focus
- Ability to sell
- Action orientation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Tech savvy
- Drive results
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning