Applicants interested in working at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative should please check below for this available vacancy:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Under the Supervision of the Program Officer will provide assistance in the coordination of activities of the AHNI/Nigeria field offices.
- H/She will support program planning, design, review and the monitoring of the program implementation and field offices.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in the Numerical Sciences or Development Science.
- 1-2 years’ workexperience in monitoringand evaluation of education programs.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Working knowledge of data processing computer packages.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume (CV) and Cover Letter as a single document to: [email protected]
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.