Website ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services.
Applicants interested in working at ipNX Nigeria Limited should please check below for this available vacancy:
Job Title: Head, Planning & Design
Job ID: 67
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Function: Planning and Design
Reporting to: Head, Infrastructure Planning and Quality
Travel Frequency: N/A
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for planning FTTh clusters, nodes and reliable wireless network infrastructure designs.
- Contributes to vendor selection, proof of concept designs, network architecture reviews and any other initiatives of the division as directed by the Head, Infrastructure Planning and Quality.
- This role ensures high levels of customer satisfaction and operational excellence during all levels of engagements with customers and stakeholders, proactively providing support and input.
Expected Key Results:
- Delivery of wireline network infrastructure plans and designs.
- Delivery of wireless network infrastructure plans and designs.
- Project Management
- Co-ordinates across despaired parties to deliver value.
- Asset Management
- Direct development of team members.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Communications Engineering / Computer Engineering and other related disciplines (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum).
- A master’s degree in Engineering/MBA would be an added advantage.
- A CFOT with emphasis on FTTh Technologies certification is required. Other certifications in networking and project management would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge or experience with GPON, FTTh, radio and transmission technologies.
- Conversant with planning tools (GIS/radio planning tools/MapInfo and CAD tools etc)
- Knowledge or experience of programming and database applications like Python and SQL would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- At least 10 years’ experience within the telecoms space.
- Experience in turnkey microwave radio planning design and build.
- Experience in fiber outside plant (OSP) planning and design lifecycle.
- Should be conversant with building and maintaining wireless networks.
- Competent in the use of computer productivity tools.
- Conversant with the use of GIS and CAD Tools to implement designs.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning.