Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
- To provide support unit leads in the execution of legal activities in the Company.
- Assists in providing professional legal advice on dispute resolution issues and litigation
- Conducts extensive research on the impact of new laws, regulations and legislation that may affect GGNL and its operations and suggest recommendations
- Assists in documenting the company’s policies and procedures and ensuring that they meet regulatory requirements
- Assists in managing GGNL’s legal exposure
- Assists in the development and implementation of procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
- Collates relevant materials and prepares all legal reports for unit leads
- Keeps abreast of relevant best practices and amendments to regulations and statutory provisions.
- Maintains an accurate and up-to-date database of all contracts, disputes and litigation agreements
- Obtains updated copies of regulations and other relevant documentation relating to the company and files appropriately.
To apply for this job please visit careerslip.com.