Interswitch is a Pan-African Integrated Payment company, founded in Nigeria but committed to Africa. We contribute to Africa by facilitating intuitive forms of exchange of value across cultures.
About the Front-end Engineer position
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Engineer who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. Your duties will include translating our company and customer needs into a functional and appealing digital environment, ensuring great user experience.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Front-end Engineer responsibilities are:
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and design mobile-based features
- Develop quality mockups and prototypes
- Review, maintain and improve the company’s website
- Work together with Back-end Engineer and web designers to improve the usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Collect feedback from users and build solutions based on this data
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Maintain high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
- Keep in touch with the latest trends in web development
Front-end Engineer requirements are:
- Significant experience of working on a Front-end Engineer position
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good experience with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics and SEO principles
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment.
To apply for this job please visit interswitch-limited.breezy.hr.