Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
Job Title: TEAM LEAD
Specialization: Project Management
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: 3 – 5 years
Employment Type: Full Time
Gender: Male or Female
For over 2 decades we have provided ‘Exceptional Products & Services’ to both multinational and Nigerian corporations, as well as discerning members of the public looking for something special.
The operations team lead will support the business manager in implementing and delivering the business plan
A leader with a strong business mindset, the candidate will also be expected to have strong analytical skills with focus on customer satisfaction while achieving all financial objectives of the company.
- Maximize and achieve set targets of all key performance indicators.
- Pro – actively manage operational cost on a day to day basis through effective management of controllable cost, third party contractors and other staff.
- Plan, perform and manage operational task within the business unit.
- Deliver excellent customer service through well trained and highly motivated teams.
- Manage and operate security systems and processes to prevent loss and to ensure the security of cash, asset, guest and employees at all times.
- Implement, maintain and adhere to operations standards, company policies and procedures and initiative.
- Control and monitor expenses, maintain cost savings against given budget.
- 4 – 5 years post NYSC work experience in business management, innovative, fun loving with excellent communication skills.
- First degree in any reputable university.
To apply for this job please visit careerslip.com.