Prospa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Accounts and Reporting)
About Prospa: Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
- Degree Holder in Accounting or a Business related.
- Working experience of 3 to 5 years in the finance department.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks or any relevant Accounting Software.
- Able to work effectively and productively with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and well organized.
- Exposure to the fintech environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to meet deadlines independently and as part of a team
- Sound judgment and confidentiality.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|