JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT
• Maintain an up to date record of all Receivables and Payables from MNOs, Clients and Vendors.
• Responsible for the preparing and maintaining all Company’s financial reports.
Role and Responsibilities
Operations and Management:
Prepare and Reconcile Logs and Invoices with the MNOs.
Maintain all statutory payments and receipts including WHT, Revenue Payments, Access fees etc.
Prepare and Issue invoices to MNOs, Clients etc.
Prepare and submit revenue reports to Clients, Content Providers etc.
- Prepare the Company’s Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports including Budget, Sales
Report, Bank Transactions, Financial Statements, etc.
Prepare the Company’s monthly budget including salary budget, monthly purchases etc.
- Disburse petty cash as needed keeping records of all expenses.
- Comply and maintain all federal, state and local government financial requirements including Tax Clearance, NSITF, Pension, ITF etc.
- Liaise with the Company’s Auditors to maintain an up to date yearly Audited Accounts and Tax
Document and file all processes relating to the role.
Maintain and file both soft and hard copy of all accounting coupons, vouchers etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with other functional teams to meet client’s needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Keep abreast of new developments and trends of Government regulations and requirements in the Accounting field.
- Analyze and recommend financial options and actions to Management.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum of 3 years working experience preferably within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Chartered Accountant preferable
Knowledge of working with accounting software-QuickBooks
- Research and Writing
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Interpersonal skills
- Resource Management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Great team work and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
- Analytical minded
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to [email protected] & [email protected]. PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.