Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant – Silo Complexes, FMAN, Wheat VDC and Maize & Soyabeans Operations
- Maintains account balances resulting from FMN transactions with FMAN, Maize & Soybeans, and Wheat VDC operations.Follows up on outstanding payments with subsidiary companies and external stakeholders.
- Ensures the preparation and dispatch of periodic wheat delivery schedules to subsidiaries, as well as the reconciliation of wheat deliveries with subsidiaries. Ensures authorization, accuracy, and timely posting of FMAN bills and all stakeholder operations.
- Liaise with the Central Accounting team on month-end management accounts to ensure proper closure and reporting.
- Charge all expenses incurred by the Silos on behalf of PEOPL, PFM, and other entities.
- Ensure that all Silo expenses are properly and timely recorded.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting.
- 4 – 5 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Have experience with accounting software and data entry.
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|