We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Locations: Warri – Delta and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for an Accounting Officer to manage the financial bookkeeping of our business. The responsibilities of an Accounting Officer include analysing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets.
- The Accounting Officer will handle the financial record keeping of the organisation. Accounting Officer will prepare invoices, record payments, and manage the expenses of the organisation.
- Maintain and review financial records.
- Ensure compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Prepare budgets regularly.
- Monitor expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluate internal management systems, procedures and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
The education and qualifications of an Accounting Officer might include the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as an accountant.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry would bean added advantage.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and high degree of integrity.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|