Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin, Transit
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Indefinite
About Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF): Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Degree in Administration or any other related studies.
- 1-2 years experience as admin transit, admin management or related field
- English essential
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel & Internet)
- Results and Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation, Behavioral Flexibility, Commitment to MSF Principles, Stress Management.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Usage of Google Chrome Browser is recommended.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Lastly, only one online application form should be submitted as multiple submissions will notbe considered.
- NO Transportation and NO per diems will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- MSF is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity within the organization
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023
Add A Comment