Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Officer
Requisition ID: 880
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to (Title): Administration Manager
Department: Shared Services Department
- To provide administrative support to the organization
Core Responsibilities and Key Result Areas
- Arrange to receive diesel supply from the vendor at the HQ in conjunction with the Security, W/H and Process & Internal Control team
- Collects request for diesel usage and supplies warehouse trucks and HQ generators daily
- Daily update the diesel record for all trucks and generators.
- Coordinates the activities of the cleaners in HQ & Training Centre.
- Monitors the activities of the Corporate Guards and Mopol in HQ and TC.
- Updates the records of vehicle paper documentations, renewals
- Opens the office every morning by 6.30am to cleaners and checks that all are appliances in the office are intact.
- Opens the office on Saturdays and Public holidays to all staff.
- Coordinates the activities of the PSP in charge of waste collection from HQ and ensure that the dumpsite is constantly cleaned.
- Maintain a data base of all staff for staff Identifications cards. Issuance and replacement where necessary.
- Periodic visits/contacts through CUG to all Mainland stores for support
- Inspect office premises checking all appliances, facilities as well as security of the warehouse facilities
Inventory Maintenance and Record-Keeping:
- Place orders for diesel supply and maintain all associated records
- Perform requisition, delivery and distribution of supplies as well as adequate maintenance of inventory
- Ensure management and monitoring of relevant records and reports
- Manage diesel supplies stock and place orders
- Manage cleaning material supplies from the warehouse and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on cleaning weekly and diesel supplies daily and final report on monthly basis.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely response to employee queries and request
- Quality of the internal administrative processes/procedures
- Minimum of OND is required
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in an administrative capacity in a similar industry / environment
- No professional membership is required.
- Knowledge of General Administrative Support- Facility Management
- Knowledge of Administrative procedures and processes in line with industry best standards
- Knowledge of Office Management Software
- Knowledge of Business Management
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulation
- Demonstrates good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ensure all employee queries and requests are attended to
- Monitors compliance with all rules and regulations in the organization as regards safety and facility utilization
- Monitor supplies, inventory and other needs of the organization
- Job role holder typically work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, although there may be weekend or evening work due to business exigencies.
- This role is largely office-based, and has a high level of social contact as the individual is expected to work closely with staff from different branches.
- The job involves repetition of the same mental activities, but may on occasion be exposed to loud sounds and distracting noise levels, such as from office equipment.
Internal Contacts (most frequent contacts):
- Food Concepts Management
- Heads of Departments
External Contacts (most frequent contacts):
- Service Providers/ Vendors
Purpose of Contact:
- Exchange or provide information
- Obtain, clarify, and discuss information
- Present, discuss information and problems
- Collaborate, negotiate and present ideas
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria|