We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator – Regional Operations (Abuja Sales and Distribution)
Job Identification: 1608
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager Regional Operations (North)
Division: Sales & Distribution
- Act as the point of contact to the General Manager Regional Operations, handling and distributing confidential mails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process.
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the department.
- Co-ordinate and manage General Manager Regional Operation’s calendars, travel arrangements and schedules, negotiating potential conflicts and determining feasible alternatives.
- Perform a diversity of secretarial and administrative support activities including composing memos and correspondences, compiling reports, creation of spreadsheets and manipulation of spreadsheet data.
- Cross-examine documents for General Manager Regional Operation’s review to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies.
- Collate monthly activity reports from the different units within the assigned department for the General Manager Regional Operation’s review.
- Perform quality control checks on the General Manager Regional Operation’s presentations, to ensure proper formatting and elimination of errors.
- Process all requisitions for the General Manager Regional Operation’s office
- Respond to customer (Internal/external) queries and requests on non-technical issues and escalate to the General Manager Regional Operations when necessary.
- Prepare meeting/conference logistics and host visitors on behalf of the General Manager Regional Operations.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|