UNAIDS – Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS
UNAIDS - Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS Serves Communities and Countries to End Inequalities and AIDS.
Vacancy No.: UNAIDS/22/FT62
Title: Adviser, Science Systems and Services (Pediatrics), Nigeria
Contract type: Fixed-term Appointment
Duration of contract: Two years
- Essential: Advanced university degree in public health, international health, social or political science.
For internal candidates only: A relevant first university degree and 9 years of relevant work experience will be considered as equivalent.
- Essential: At least 7 of experience at national or international level in the area of programme development, evidence, policy analysis and monitoring and evaluation. Demonstrated knowledge and sound understanding of the United Nations Joint Programming on HIV.
- Desirable: Experience in programme data analysis and preparation and implementation of evidence informed programmes; knowledge of the HIV epidemic and its impact.
- Essential: Fluency in English.
- Desirable: Knowledge of additional UN official languages.
Application Deadline: 8 October 2022
Add A Comment