Intake Education is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advisor – Student Recruitment and Customer Service (UK / Ireland)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Specialization: Student Recruitment and Customer Service
About Intake Education: Intake is an education consultancy which provides free and impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities across the English-speaking world. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK, USA, Australia and across the English-speaking world. The organization has grown considerably from our first office, and we now have offices in Ghana, Nigeria, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as a base in the UK. Intake has accrued a great deal of experience in assisting students to meet their international study goals.
- Candidates should possess a graduate Degree (minimum of second-class lower division) in relevant fields.
- Must have at least two years’ post NYSC experience in International Education student placement industry.
- Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of the United Kingdom and Ireland Education market and student visa processes
- Good with Microsoft Excel & Power point.
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within the advertised cities – Port Harcourt/Ibadan where Intake has physical offices.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full CV and a Cover Letter detailing why they think they are best suited for this job to: [email protected] Use the Job Title and the Office, eg: “Advisor (UK / Ireland) – Port Harcourt Office” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply if you do not have any experience in international education student placement.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Advisor, Customer Service / Call Centre / Front Desk / Receptionist Jobs in Nigeria, Recruiter|